New 26" Illadelph Blue Label Beaker w/ Medicali Shower Ashcater

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Typewritermonky, Jun 17, 2011.

1. #1 Typewritermonky, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2011
    Just traded my friend for his blue label beaker Illadelph ($575) and went to the headshop right afterward to pick up a nice A/C. Didn't have to much to spend after the trade so I settled on a Medicali showerhead ashcatcher for 70$.

And I was so high after smoking it I thought 24 inches = a foot and mistitled my thread :D.

My god do they get along well and does it rip. I love Illadelphs :hello:!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also picked up some Oaxocan Gold to go with it to celebrate. Some legendary shit, had me hallucinating after I smoked it and then I went straight to retard couchlock :D.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Milkshot coming soon, happy tokin' yall.:smoke:

2. Good shit my man. Cant wait for those milks.

3. Nice bong, Nice Meds my man!

I was looking around on your desk btw... Nothing suspicious though so your good :)

4. I like how you made no mention of bud in the title and casually tossed some pics of one of the most majestic nugs I've seen in a minute

edit: NICE BONG!!!

5. No way is that a four foot bong

6. We here have a phony!

Nice tube, no way near 4 foot though.

7. What did you trade it for?

8. MILK SHOT NOW! lol, looks nice, illadelph's way to expensive imo, but still a clean please non-the-less.

Looks dank bro enjoy that shit :bongin:

Also, agreeing with the guy saying its not 4 feet, judging off the shit on your desk, its not 4 feet ;) Unless everything you own is double the size i do, looks more like 2 feet :D

9. #10 Typewritermonky, Jun 17, 2011
    Oh my god! HAHAHAH! I suck at math. I thought a foot = 24 inches. The bong is only 26 inches tall.

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Also picked up some more Oaxacan, it's so fucking bomb!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. #11 StickyStick, Jun 17, 2011
    Nice piece but I wouldn't pay $575 for a piece even if it did everything and wiped my ass.

This statement just made me fully believe that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

11. This one also sucks you off :D.

I don't know if it's against the rules but my 13" Zob beaker bottom and one and a half ounces of the finest Blue Dream in California.

12. you got some firee. pretty sick bong too, although i was never really a fan of beaker bottoms

13. friend has the same setup sort of is that a 7mm?

buddy has a camo illy with a kind creations a/c rips so hard i love it

14. Seems like a win on your part type. Once I get some money first thing I'm doing is buying an illy straight from LHS in Philly. Go for 180

15. some DANK ass weed.
    cant wait to see how that medicali functions.
    nice slide too

16. Now your just making yourself look foolish. I incorrectly stated the height, then I corrected myself.

Getting a milkshot up on imageshack now.

17. God when did stoner's get to be such up tight douche bags.

I laughed my ass off, thanks for the chuckle ^_^

18. Edit: Wrong person :) I am high, sorry.

19. i always hear 'i'll get pics/vids up asap/later today/in a few mins'
    FEW blades deliver with time promises.
    when did stoners get so lazy...
    OH WAIT.

jkjk, i still really want milks!