New 20" TORO 8/13 arm fixed stem double -Pics-

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mattc707, Jan 25, 2009.

1. First off, sick tube, +rep.

Second, how can you guys, OP and others with pics hit these without AC's? I'd think the small size of the diffys would make anything that pulled thru a royal pain in the ass to get out...

2. Certainly it's no straight tube to clean, but it's truly not that hard. Just like any other tube. Thought I've never pulled a piece of weed thru so big i couldn't get it out.

3. Thanks man

With this Toro, it's no problem, in the middle of the 8 little diffys there's a bigger tube also, any chunks fit back up that. That can be a problem with my Sovereignty fixed stem, where there's 4 smaller diffusers and no bigger tube.

4. holy tree percs

5. hey matt being up in Sonoma, where did you get that? San Fran? Or a shop out there?

6. Where can I get one close to me.I'm In Southern Cali.. anywhere near Ventura County? Never seen one in Venice or any of the ton of shops I've been to.

7. The best place I know of in Ventura County is Salzer's, and they don't even carry RooRs. They carry some other brands though, and they look pretty quality.

8. im in love...where the fuck can i get that exact same one...i wouldnt mind going on a roadtrip this week and picking up one of those.

9. Thanks guys :cool:

I got it at Big Al's in Berkeley.

10. i would kill just to rip this:eek:

11. if you could show me a place to get one of thes 8/13's for 650 or even 700 id be super stoked

12. question about the grunge off stuff since i cant be near alcohol or I have digestive pains and issues for a month... "severe gastric disturbances" NO KIDDING

How much grunge off do you need to clean that tube once? i'm gonna buy like a years supply..

13. Its a amazing bong man.

But idk, if i bought a bong for that much, id want it to be customized.

14. Whoa... just whoa. That things gotta be like sucking velvet through a tube of silk man! I paid 180 out the door for my piece and every time I hit her I know where every last penny went. Look at those individual perc's before you go slamming the price/quality ratio. Whens the last time you walked into a head shop and saw this many perc's on any other bong besides a toro??:eek:

15. it definately is my good friend :smoking:

16. [ame=http://s591.photobucket.com/albums/ss355/bastardstookallnames/?action=view&current=Movie9.flv]Movie9.flv video by bastardstookallnames - Photobucket[/ame]

17. [​IMG]

18. I can't see the video from my iPhone, but really why bump a 4 month old thread to post a video of maybe a similar tube that might (might...if you are bastardstookallnames) have?

19. I don't know, why the fuck answer a thread 4 months then ha?