New 20" TORO 8/13 arm fixed stem double -Pics-

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mattc707, Jan 25, 2009.

1. So true, Unlike ROOR whom sets their price. At my local head shop, they will not touch the ROOR prices, but they will lower the toro and illi's

2. Holy shit, man, that thing is beautiful. I really, really want a TORO, I just love their designs.

*jealous*

3. looks amazing... grats!

4. I gotta ask you what you think these tubes are overpriced compared to? I mean NO ONE else is putting tubes out like these...

5. ohhhh, that cobalt upstem is fly! i'm a super big fan of fixed stems ;)

6. LOVING the toro and whoever is saying its not worth the $650 he paid you gotta learn to appreciate the work and art that has gone into this peice and especially think about the functionality of it, to alot of people our glass is more of an collection of art then off simply things to smoke from, some people collect paintings soe people collect tubes

7. Sick ass fixed stem. Def a sick pick up and the tube looks real good getting milked!

8. wow that is a gorgeous tube man! I laughed when that guy said somethign about 500 bucks haha. i was just in wicked sands and they wanted like 1150 for a 8/13 dichro toro just like that. so if you said you got it at around 700 good job man.

9. Where can I find one of these. I am live in North Carolina and I need to know if you guys know how close there is a place to North Carolina to find one of these.

Props to you man.

10. im definately saving up for something like this, fuck illy coils. need to find a shop out here that sells 8/13's. sick piece man, i dig :bongin:

11. I know you are loving this tube;)

Looks like your tube is my tubes step-brother?

Trikky has our little brother

[​IMG]

12. Yeah, I got your "little" brother-

[​IMG]

AND your BIG Brother-

[​IMG]

13. I've never seen a fixed stem bong before.

I love it.

14. hahahhaha owned.

15. #56 MidwestKind, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    Love it!:hello:
    I was gonna get a Toro soon, but I decided to get SICK ASS El Hefe Dry Hammer instead. It should show up in the next few days.:D

16. are all toro's inline or are there beaker or bubble bottoms too

17. LOL @ Trikky's post.

Sick glass man, can't wait to make my next purchase.. probably sometime this summer.

18. Trikky i love that custom man. LOL @ little & big brother.:D

19. Ive seen mostly straight tubes around here, im sure there are beaker bottoms floating around somewhere.