New 20" TORO 8/13 arm fixed stem double -Pics-

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mattc707, Jan 25, 2009.

1. o.o that is NICE!

2. Is she hard to clean? I know my Toro A/C actually isn't that hard to clean out.

3. GrungeOff makes pretty much anything easy to clean. Just soak and rinse :) This being no exception.

4. thats a sick bong i like it alot

5. what shop was it purchased at? I can't find toro's anywhere!

6. .....

7. That's awesome man!

Great grab.

8. Another low quality plastic bong... makes me want to vomit. Step your game up kid.

Thats sexy bro, nice pickup

9. oooh great pickup matt! That tube is flawless :smoking:

10. thats a really sick bong,, but 500 thats pretty steep

11. SO hot, wanna touch the the tube! Looking fly matt. The colbalt up stem really sets it off. JP knows what he is doing fosho!

12. dude, beautiful piece of glass man.

I've been looking into possibly getting one of these tubes.

I ripped out of one the other day, and it has the lowest drag/smoothest hit I've ever experienced.

+rep!

13. If you think $500 is a lot for this extremely well functioning piece of art, then you know little about glass.

14. was that a billy madison ref? lol

Soooo hot, want to touch the hiney

15. yes it was;)

16. Thanks everyone :bongin:

Ain't that the truth. And I wish I paid $500, that'd be a steal.

17. that thing cost atleast 600, i love toro glass but i do think they are a bit over priced, but for that type of quality you wont find anything cheaper....

18. Yeah I figured you payed upwards of $600

19. #39 mattc707, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    I wouldn't really say Toro is overpriced. I got an all clear 20" Sovereignty 4-arm fixed stem with an 8-arm perc for $600 marked down from $800, and I paid $650 for this one, sticker was $700. :confused_2: $50 difference for 5 more downtubes on the bottom chamber, 5 more on the perc, the cobalt, and the dichro section. It was from different stores and the SG is probably a little heavier, but I'd say TOROs are damn reasonable for what you're getting.

20. #40 rvbball, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    I think Toro's prices are reflective of the quality of glass they put out. Shops are usually able to bring down the price from the sticker so it works out. Even still Toro imo, is better priced than some RooR stuff i've seen.