Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new 2 oz pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kizzlesnbits, Oct 6, 2009.

1. 2 ounces of indoor grown afgoo and an eighth of XXL Kush (my connect said its a new strain and they dont know the parents but its 2 top indicas)

Cant find my actual digital camera to take macros, but here is the stash

[​IMG]

2. Looks nice.

3. Nice pickup. How's the foodsaver bag do on keeping in the smell? Thanks.

4. thats just what my dealer uses cuz he has no bags that fit 2 oz...its in jars now...happy tokin

5. Those look like some fat nugs, I would love to see some close ups and I'm guessing everyone else would too. How's the smell/taste/stone?

6. i need to switch back to jars...bags are too static-y

7. Yeah, I would definitely love to see some close ups of that bud. Looks like some fat, dank nugs. Enjoy.

8. i would love to be you. im on a t-break right now and those 2 o's got me droolin. i swear to god everytime i see afgoo on here it is always in great quantity. great pickup +rep