New 18in PHIRE thick 9mm glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Yung Bizzy, May 3, 2009.

1. #1 Yung Bizzy, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    Just got this new 18in PHIRE bong for only $160

the first bong I chose was a green label but I noticed that it was cracked at the counter, the only other 18in was this orange label that was pretty sick but was $300 which was way out of my range.

I asked the guy if he would lower it to $160 since that's how much I was going to spend and he said he couldn't. So I told him I'd come back some time, and when I was walking out the door he stopped me and said he'd call his boss.

He said that he'd give it to me for $160 with tax which was a good price I thought, it hits great and is really thick. I'll get milk shot later

[​IMG]

2. 160 is a steal, looks real nice

3. wtf that is sickness. I cant believe you got that for 160 I'd drop 250 on that if i had the money and the better glass.

4. That's a god damned steal. You're incredibly lucky.

5. #5 greenerdeaner, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    Damn dude, 9mm? Fucking SWEET deal, congrats!

9mm wow, you can kill bums with that tube and it won't break

Milk!!

Edit: Forgot about the matching bowl, nice

6. nice man. thats an awesome deal... can we get some more pix of it? milk?

7. very nice for only 160. and it has what looks like a nice little worked piece at the top near the mouthpiece.

8. That's really sick but aren't the only 9mm phire bongs their kong line?

9. That's a purrty bong, congrats on the steal. Blah, pictures of glass make me miss my old one : (

10. Thats a fucking steal...nice piece

11. my friend had one with a dome perc with the mouth and base work but in a green and blue mix probably with other colors. his feel forward and broke the joint. congrats and 16o is great

12. dammmmmmm what a steal that also such a nice bowl piece on that

13. very nice the worked sections and wigg wags are really cool and you got it for super cheap nice pick up