New 17" Zob OG Beaker Bong w/ 6-Tree Percolated Downstem by US Tubes

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Typewritermonky, Feb 14, 2011.

1. #1 Typewritermonky, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
    Just picked up this bad boy a few weeks ago to add to the collection. I just got back from a T-break and can really start breaking it in. The beaker itself was 130$ and the downstem was 75$, he did it for 190$ total because I shop there mainly and my buddy got a piece too. Rips like a champ and has no drag.

Picked it up because I broke an old bubbler that I had from like two years ago that was 30 dollars or so, suitable replacement I'd say.

The bowl was 35$ too, and is a sick rainbow design.

225$ in total.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy toking :smoke:.

2. Looks really nice man. Idk anything about bongs, but is $225 a bit steep for that? Maybe it's a great deal but i dont really know.

3. #3 Typewritermonky, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
    Well the tube (bong) itself was 115$ without anything extra.

4. I love that slide. Push slides are the shit IMO. Their indestructibowl (the name of my bowl lol)

5. not a bad deal at all my man :smoke:

Ive been searching for that downstem for ever now for my US Tubes straight shot, but can't find one.

6. Aweomse pickup, and what a deal!

Love those down stems, im gonna have to get one of those.

7. Looks good love Zob and the US Tubes Downstem looks like it's made to stack bubbles. Enjoy!

8. #8 Heffer101, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011

Hey man head over to aqua labs! They have them in stock, and they're blown by Luke Wilson! I have the same downstem and it is amaazing. They're a bit pricey too, but id say worth every penny!

But typewriter thats a sick tube! For 225$ id say thats a steal man. Happy toking!

9. Thats a dope bong and for $130 thats a great deal. I wouldn't have paid that much for the downstem it does look really quality and cool but i think you could find cooler and better deals on ALT