New 15 Inch Zong (Hand Blown in Ontario)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PermaBlazed, Sep 12, 2009.

1. They assured me that it was hand blown.

The box I got it in said pegasus-glass.com

I checked the site, they sell pre blown tubes and beakers, etc and offer custom making, so I am guessing that's how it was blown. Also, the glass may be 5mm probably around 4 though

2. yea i agree. i got one that looks exactly like that a few years ago, same colors, same style stripes same bowl

3. I would say look at EHLE for around 130

4. Yup, I'm actually in the process of picking out an EHLE. Any help is appreciated!

5. hey man congrats on the new bong dont let these guys get you down if it hits nice and you like it then its a good purchase.

6. Thanks, yeah I'm not down, I still really like it, and I believe it is hand blown, but I might still get the EHLE

7. Okay well it is hand blown, 3 mm glass, and I am still looking at an EHLE Ice Cylinder Bong (Hexagon Foot) for $86.42 CAD can someone tell me if it's worth it to get another piece? The shipping is another $22 and I don't want to waste money but I really like the piece... Could someone convince me to get or not get it?

8. gtfo ziggi. don't get a weedstar man. EHLE are decent but GL with edit's ridiculous shipping.

What's so hard about running down to your local headshop?

and yes, your piece is handblown....by a 7 year old chinese kid.

9. [quote name='PermaBlazed']

I got it for $141.75 shipped, it's $135.00 plus $6.75 for taxes (Canada, in USA there's no tax) and free shipping on orders over $100.

excuse me sir, but i beg to differ

10. Yeah, it's like $22+ to ship anything here.

My local head shop sucks, it's all china glass, the good ones are in down town but it's out of my way to go there.

ST420 - I was referring to on the site, if you're in USA they don't charge any taxes.