New 12 plant grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Scott420ize, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Ok so I'm gonna b starting another 12 plant grow and I wanted to ask you guys which 3 strains I should go with.
    I will be ordering seeds so let me know which strains you have got from seed that u would recommend.
    I am looking for mainly indica "couchlock" dense buds and more towards the skunky pungent smells. I don't want any strains over 9 week flower time.

I will be growing in soilless mix "soil"

Let me know what strains u would go with.
    Thanks

2. Well I got blue cheese right now and its pretty awesome, and I've grown most of these, so I would have to recommend: blue cheese, mowie wowie, purple trainwreck, purple urkle, og kush, headband, and snowcap.

3. Smoking some LSD right now from Barney's Farm and it is very very nice. Some of the most potent stuff I have had in a while, took 3 days off from smoking and a very small bowl and I'm baked.. Nice smooth flavor and easy to grow. Feels a bit more like a sativa but I think a few more hits and I wouldn't want to get off the couch for a while.

4. Thanks for the suggestions I have grown every strain mentioned except the purple trainwreck and the purple urkle.
    I heard that trainwreck is very Good. I may have to do that one

5. I recommend Headband, Grand Daddy Purp, And some Master Kush.

My favorite Strand ive ever smoked was some Blue Dream #2
    It was Couchlock and the burn out wasnt that bad. Created a major munchie problem tho.
    Good luck with your grow.

6. #6 Scott420ize, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2011
    [quote name='"daburn"']I recommend Headband, Grand Daddy Purp, And some Master Kush.

My favorite Strand ive ever smoked was some Blue Dream #2
    It was Couchlock and the burn out wasnt that bad. Created a major munchie problem tho.
    Good luck with your grow.[/quote]

So did u order the master kush seeds? Or did u buy a clone? I've heard good and bad with the master

7. Double post

8. one of my friends gave me a seed, mine failed it was a male but his were amazing. some of the most potent bud ive smoked in the last year.

9. Romulan , White Rhino , Aurora Indica , most the Afghanis and
    the AfPaks running around , GDP , Urkle would do but you'll lose a
    week on the slow veg time , the HinduSkunk would be good if you
    can get the more Indica pheno.

T'wreck isn't going to gibe you that couchlock without an outcross
    the purple 'Wreck that's the Ken's Cut GDP over the E32 'Wreck
    might be a good one , along with the Blue 'Wreck off the cross
    to DJ Short's Blueberry.

Lotsa possibilities , even more so if you can go with a hybrid
    such as the various Skunks or NL5. The various AKs will finish
    in your time frame and are always good for a hybrid.

The White Rhino though , well it's not just couchlock , it's
    freaking Seconal in bud form. I'll grow it but I don't smoke it
    I prefer my Sativas , I only smoke an indica right before bedtime.

10. Sooo many possibilities....
    Thanks though for giving me some ideas. That Aurora indica sounds like a good one.