New 1000w Grow WWFemxCrystalFemxG13Fem

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Soaring Spoon, Mar 20, 2012.

1. As in it has a problem or its just pretty?

2. I like how it looks like it is thriving. I do think it is pretty, and it has some nice branches. Good job I can't wait for the next update.

3. #103 Soaring Spoon, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
    Pic update again :) So the plants are doing just fine the Front WW looks a bit yellow but the rest look fine. I am going to wait and see if it gets worse just to avoid unnecessary burning because the Front WW has been so sensitive to high ppm lately.

The front of the grow has allot of growth that has been struggling because almost all their light comes from what is reflected of the mylar. I placed 3 65k CFL lights to help the growth, I know the light spectrum is incorrect but I can not find my 27k I will just have to go buy some. I dont imagine allot of growth will come of this but anything that helps it fill out the better :hello:

Thanks :) I thought I might have overlooked some sort of issue :p

Attached Files:

4. They are looking good. Are there any hairs yet?

5. #105 Soaring Spoon, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    I cant really tell this early yet :/ The plants have been growing nicely. You can see the difference as the left side slowly grows over my hanging power strip lol

Pics of just some of the many soon to be bud sites :)

Attached Files:

6. That's a helluva canopy my friend. :)

I chose the Aurora Indica for my bucket. She's all squared away and ready for her run. I put the rest in sunshine mix #4. It will be a drag race, soil-less vs. BB.

7. #107 Soaring Spoon, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2012
    Update time again :)

So they are all girls and hairs are everywhere!! As you can see in the height pic, the Back WW has completely passed the hanging power strip as we pass into the third week of bloom next monday. I am still not worried about height, I can still lift the light to give a few feet of room. The plants are getting close to the light but the cool-tube has been my savior, it has kept my light so cold I can hold on to the cool-tube without pain for minuets.

I am filling the res tonight and I am going to raise the ppm. The plants are starting to look yellow, not as yellow in the pictures mind you. Only slightly on the edges, I check everyday with the 3 lights they are suspended with magnets so its easy to do a once over before the hps kicks on.

I noticed the buckets could be stretched out farther two days ago and pulled them as far apart as possible. The plants have already filled all that empty space lol Also it was very hard to actually reach the buckets; the plants are starting to fill out the front and the res is getting hard to reach. Soon im not going to be able to walk in the damn tent haha :yay:

I am still waiting for the smell to start kicking in. Before when I left the fan off durning veg my room would smell like plants durning the dark hours. There is not really a strong cannabis smell when I walk in the tent yet but I imagine that it will be coming soon. Then I get to find out if the carbon filter was worth the money I spent on it :p

Attached Files:

8. Yupper... they are really taking off. Hairs, oh my. Thats cool news!

9. Looking at all the places i subbed to Including yours.. make me wanna be a farmer so BAD!

10. Do you have some seeds, pilgrim? :)

11. Ok new update and I need some advice.

Think my Front WW is getting hungry because when I dimmed the light to check on the plants she was quite yellow. She was very close to the lightbulb thus the heavy scorching on her tip. Take a look at the leaf and give me your ideas. I am sitting at 1k ppm and 5.8 pH. I am thinking about bumping her up to 1.1-.2k. If you look at the rest of the plants you see that they are all nice and green its just the Front WW.

Oh and look at all the nice hairs :) Room is starting to smell sweet, not like cannabis but in a peppermint way

I lifted the light and I will be lifting her last few feet in the next few days. The plants have been really slowing down recently sooo hopefully they stop soon or I guess ill have to supercrop.

Attached Files:

12. Bro. Lower your ppms. That's burning. See how it starts at the tip, and works towards the center. How far along are you?

13. #113 Soaring Spoon, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    Its only effecting the top of the Front WW and it was really only a few leafs. Ive got a bucket of water to yank it back down to 900 once 7 rolls around.

Oh and I am just at the beginning of week 3 so not terribly far into bloom.

14. Hope you get your problems fix and you have a good harvest :D

15. #115 Soaring Spoon, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    Allright new pics again lol.

So the Front WW is actually recovering before I did anything, her leaves are getting a tiny bit more green so I think I am going to back down 50ppm per day unti she seems happy. I took some shots of some of the buds that are growing, they are popping up all over the place, very very happy. This is much more fun then my older micro grows lol

Oh they also drank 3 gallons last night 0.o They are getting pretty damn thirsty lol. The buds are growing every day and they have been showing up everywhere its fantastic. I am currently still using Cal-Mag Grow but I will be switching to Cal-Mag Bloom soon. My nute mix is 1/3 Grow A/B and 2/3 Bloom A/B.

My light can only move 2 feet all at once so I am trying to keep it where it is for as long as possible to delay any stretching. Still no smell its taking these guys a while to start stinking. Six-ish more weeks left and then harvest :)

Attached Files:

16. So the Front WW is still yellow in places :( She is so massive but sooo sensitive. The Back WW is a great dark green and she has completely dominated the back left side. The two G13 are doing the best with a dark dark green color. Its so awesome how fast these bud sites start to grow, they pop up a few days ago and now they are everywhere. On every node going about 2-3 inches deep bellow the canopy.

The Back G13 grew past the light lol. I found a way to string the hangers so that the light can be pulled up the next six inches slowly. The six inches after that will just have to be all at once. Ive read that plants tend to slow down around week 4-5 so might just make it!

I have the ppm at 950, I imagine that results wont show after one night so I am going to let it sit for one more day and ill lower it if the yellow has spread.

17. So the yellow is still persistent in the Front WW so I am dropping the ppm. They have been drinking allot, five gallons in a few days. The back G13 has reached the light but I dont see any issue. I have been using the hand test and its not hot, I held it there for well over three minuets. I think its because its been so cold out recently it keeps the cool tube super cold. I accidentally caused light damage to some bottom leaves with the cfl's lol.

The Front G13 has some yellowing but only in one spot. The buds look fantastic today the plants have really claimed every inch of space. Other than that the ph has been 5.8 for the past few days. If the other plants start to starve due to the low ppm I might just push the Front WW through the higher ppm for the sake of the other plants.

Attached Files:

18. Looking good.

19. Ok big problem the net pots are popping out of the 5 gallon bucket for the front g13 and WW. I opened up the tent to find them both resting on the entrance. I tried to tape it down but it just keeps falling over what do you guys recommend just allot of ropes?

20. Is that because of too many roots or are they top heavy?