New 1000w Grow WWFemxCrystalFemxG13Fem

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Soaring Spoon, Mar 20, 2012.

1. I will update with pics soon but the Back WW has officially grown to the height of the rest :yay:

I switched them today when the lights when out :) They are now off at 7am and on at 7pm. Thank god too its getting hot in my room lol If I start to run out of room I will just get creative.

I already threw it up to 1k. If I see the problem getting worse faster I will bring it down to 850. :)

2. Hi Spoon, it's still grow nutrient correct... not the bloom mix. Does the mix your giving them have cal/mag? It's cool they are all the same size now.

3. Yeah its grow nutes and I add 200 ppm worth of Sensi Cal-Mag Grow to the RO water before adding any nutes

4. #84 Soaring Spoon, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
    So I was able to get a few pics in while the light was out so you can see the real colors. When I turned on the lights I noticed the entire tent was covered in a fine mist of water. It was 81% rH 0.o guess that means I can not turn off the main fan anymore.

I am more than certain that it is nute burn on the Front WW because it spread like wild fire during the dark period. The lightless photos are before I trimmed the dead leaves and the yellow photos are the trimmed plants. At least it created a shit lode of new stems and leaves :)

Damn did the plants grow. They shot up maybe 1/2 an inch and their branches went everywhere I had to do some serious untangling between the G13s an the Front WW.

The plants have the distinct smell of ginger...so weird it really smells like I am cooking a big ol pan of ginger in my room.

As you will notice we are going back to the HPS bulb so that means we are back to making the plants all look piss yellow. Believe me they are not that color at all!

I will update with the ph and ppm when I add more water tonight to bring it down. Although I am sure its going to be 5.80-6.00 ph and the ppm should be 800-850. I will continue to update with dark photos so I can show if the leaves are getting any better. Again the burn is only hurting the big Front WW. Really strange that she is so sensitive to nutes while all the rest are just fine guess she is just a big softie :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

5. DUDE they look ok, the leaves look a bit burned.

6. lol I guess I freak out at everything they are my babies but I suppose micro managing kills plants too. Also thanks :D

7. I think it looks burnt too. Is the sensitive one looking any better? I hope she's not hurt badly. When mine show a nutrient burn, it has brown tips on the leaves. I didn't notice that so much in your plants. Good thing you caught it. I'm glad the plants continue to show growth.

8. How the babies doing?

9. #89 Soaring Spoon, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
    So the plants are doing nicely. They did not explode with growth today I am guessing they are just adapting to the new light schedule.

The nute burn that was spreading over my WW had ended nothing has been burn today :) The ppm was 797 and the ph was at 6.1. The two G13 have started to tinge yellow so I upped the ppm to 850 and and ph will be back down to 5.9.

I will update with pics when they have grown some more.

10. I hope you fix your nute burn.

11. I think I killed it when I dropped the ppm. There is no new burns across all the plants :D G13s were getting hungry so I am upping the ppm slowly until I find a balance between the two plants

12. i don't know if i help or not.... I never even growed yet. :(

13. #93 Soaring Spoon, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
    I need as many people telling me things as possible :) Besides before I started growing I was doing the same thing it helps you learn. This is the first grow I have done with this seed dispensary and first time not doing Auto-Flowering plants. I just have to get this grow diled in with ppm and ph. My next grow will just be clones of the G13's and the Front WW it will be fun and I will already know what they like!

Besides the more the merrier on the forum!

Was a bit high so sorta said nothing lol 0.o yeah of course your helping everyone is :)

14. This is an inherent problem... I hope you find a happy medium for the babies. :)

15. I saw you were rocking a ph of 6.1....too high, 5.7-5.8 is the "sweet spot".:D

I too used to try to grow multiple strains off the same rez....I don't any more. It is just too hard to dial in a mix of nutes that is great for all plants involved.

They look good all in all though.....Your back will be against the wall when they stretch though.:hello:

16. Yeah I tamed the ppm the res makes it take a little while for everything to balance. I figured it would be a pain but it really seems like 850-890 is were all the plants are content. And I think I am going to have to do some extreme bending soon but G13 and WW are very resilient to extreme stress bending. And if the worse case senario happens Ill just buy a new tent :) Want to have a few running for a perpetual grow anyways :rolleyes:

17. Nothing new on the grow front? I got some roots on all my lil betty's in my bucket cloner. This is a major accomplishment considering my record. lol.

18. Its update time again!

So the plants are pretty big and they are switching over to flower :) Ph is sitting at 5.8 and ppm at 900. Plants are doing well, enjoy the pics :smoke:

Attached Files:

19. back g13 has a little something special, but they all look great.