New 10" GonG Cheap Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Renem, May 10, 2010.

1. I got my first bong this weekend at the local headshop for $40. It's about 10" tall with a perc, icecatcher, and a 8 slotted diffused downstem. It hits amazingly smooth and it is very portable. Very satisfied with my new purchase :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. HELL YES. My first bong was just like that, and I LOVED it. You just spent the best $40 you will in a while:)

I wish I still had mine, I held on to it for over a year before cops took it :(

3. Yeah that shit is treating me pretty good so far. Some friends named it Aftershock because you cough your ass off when you exhale :p

4. Nice gong, man, i have a 1 footer from a convenience store, she cost me 60 or 70 iirc, but the price has been worth it.

It was originally orange, but I detested the colour, so I took it in the shower every day for a few weeks, and under hot water, I scracted at the paint. It took a while, but I was able to make it clear! I felt so successful! I would reccomend extreme caution be exercised by anyone brining glassware into the shower, it's easy to drop it and hurt yourself or break it. I've broken a few downstems in the shower before, it's a pain in the ass cleaning up broken glass in a steamy shower, while baked...I'll tell you that. :)

5. lol my bong does that same shit

6. Sweet piece man, amazing deal for $40!

Haha, sounds like a good name then.

7. Sorry to burst your bubble but you were gonna find out one way or another that its painted blue not blue glass.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. LOL smoking bongs in the shower, that's hilarious! and dangerous, don't try this at home kids :smoking:

Nice bong, I don't see a perc for sure tho, i need closeups or it's just a splashguard.

9. Yeah i found out when i cleaned it. but oh well, it's just color lol

10. Painted gongs? Wtf.

11. ya i dont see it being a big deal considering its $40. Great pickup for the price.