Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New 1/8th of some chronic...pics...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BlitzedinBokey, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Yo, just picked up an 1/8 3.6g of some stanky stanky chronic...this was my first sack after gettin busted by the popo on halloween...its covered in crystals and red hairs and smells up the room with just like a bowl pack...what u guys think

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nice man that looks awesome lots of crystals

3. Some good ass buds.

4. yea man i blazed a persy bowl that wouldnt even show up as .1 on the digi and it got me high for 2 hours

5. Either that is some fire or you're a bitch man!
    I hope it's fire though!
    Nice nugget

6. Nice buds, what happened halloween?

7. Damn after seeing all this exotic weed I have to get some instead of this kind bud. lol
    Looks like schwag compared to yours.

8. very very nice. have a great time tokin that man :)

9. i aint no bitch...this shit is the chronic 2 hits ur stoned for at least 2 hours whats wrong with smokin a persy bowl when u gotta conserve that shit...this shits the sticky icky fl crippie g u should kno bout that

10. ill smoke a blunt of anything and be high for no more than an hour...not bragging just the truth i never get high off of two hits of anything (bong, bub, blunt) and i def dont smoke that dirty dirt!!!! :D btw im rolling tonite and uh yea im feeling it!!!! took it 45mins ago whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...see ya!

11. well idk man that would suck to only be high off an hour...when i twist up an L im blazed for 4 hours u must not have the good dank nuggets

12. Man that shit puts my garden bud to shame haha. Happy smokin'!

13. Blunts are a waste of weed. If you were to take two hits off of my vaporizer with my weed you would be high as shit. I don't care how much you smoke, and of what quality, you would get high from two hits of my vape.

Nice weed Blitzed.

14. prolly....i wish i had a vap

15. I usually write all my papers and do all my work and stuff while high, but after I rip the vape it's an impossibility.

16. thanks man...and what vap are u usin?

17. Vaperwarez

18. oh man, that bud looks fine. i would do just about anything to get that stuff up here haha... im jealous