nevilles haze

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by alexakis, Jun 17, 2011.

1. hi guys and girls,i have a neville's haze curentlly in flowering(12-12)for about 7 weeks and its barelly producing some thc..i'm a bit concerned.it's my fist time with this strain and i know it's a 14 weeker:cool:im currently running 6 of these fine ladies in a huge scrog setup.i'll post some pics tommorow..has anybody tried it?will it start producing some thc sometime soon??? :rolleyes: i'm thinkin of reducing the lights to 11-13..any post will be helpful :smoke:

2. I'm not sure about Neville's specifically but original Haze can take up to four months of flowering.

I always flower under 11.5day/12.5night and have gotten slightly better results with most strains than 12/12. HID lamps especially will do better with at least 12.5hrs of dark because they continue to glow awhile after shutting off.

More light without more heat, more Potassium, or eliminating existing problems can all quicken bud growth.

3. thanks man..i have a total of 2000w and i also use a p-k booster (13-14)so i guess i'll have to wait:cool: