Neville has left Mr. Nice Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Dr. Errl Hammond- B.H.O., Aug 9, 2012.

1. i recently heard that Neville Schoemakers is no longer working with Shanti and Howard at Mr. Nice Seeds.

Does anyone have any info about this?

I know Neville and Shanti are the elite, sad to see them split if its true

2. only if you read a deleted thread on ICMAG......

3. Neville has been doing his own breeding thing in aus for a while. There is a bank claiming to have seeds of kanga + neville origin, but I don't have much info on that claim's credibility. Neville is not an active partner in the breeding/seed making in MNS. He sold his parental plants to shanti and enjoys partial ownership in the company.

Wharf, pm me if you have some details im missing ;)

4. nope....

you're then man on MNS info IMHO/E

5. I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this link but Shantibaba kind of addresses the subject in this thread and says more information will be forthcoming:

Neville's new seeds and lessons learned from icmag - MNS Forums

If you have the patience to wade through the Grail thread you can get lots of detail on what Neville has been working on.

6. also check the sativa thread on icmag, you can see all the mullum and thai they have been working with. Also, killer pics of mazar and neville's haze.

7. Ive changed my opinion: seeds are most likely his. Ill proably pick up any of nevs sats or sat crosses if they ever get released.

8. lil question : the Afghani#1 of Nevillie, where can I find it in seed form???

Preferably regular ( male and female ) seed only.
    And if possible: without terminator gene in it.

anyone?

9. No where, at least not in seed form. You are already in holland, your best bet is to get hooked up with a clone. I doubt very much you will find it in seed form. Most of the afgans at Mr Nice and Sensi were of stock that originated (in those companies) from nevil's stock, but who can say what is what so far down the line. Mr nice has nice Ortega, nl5/afgan that might interest you.

I was going to direct you to a relevant thread on another site, but alas looks like it turned to troll fodder and was removed. Such is life on the web.

Good luck with your search.

10. #10 Aragorn420, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2013
    Shantibaba and Howard Marks have both confirmed that Neville is officially no longer affililiated with Mr Nice and that he is on his own:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=248099

I know of 2 legitmate sources to buy the new Neville beans -

Reeferman - Medicinal Marijuana Seed Sales.net | Exclusive Cannabis seeds and quality products!

Rimmeo - NEVIL'S SALE ON 12 SEED PACKS

There are quite a few test grows up, now that the seeds have been out for some time.

Shanti just recently announced that he is going to release a "GRAIL WIDOW" - no doubt he chose this name to poach some of the hype away from Neville. ;)
    Testers Needed for the Grail widow, Widow AC and 3 Regular Untested CBD enriched strains from CBD crew new work. - MNS Forums

11. somewhat of a nub to seedbanks. but is MNS the real deal holyfield? seems like it

12. #12 lbezphil2005, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    mr nice is one of the best places to buy seeds, ever.  if you watch what you are doing you will grow them all fine, some of their strains can hermie, but only if you stress them.  if you are a conceintious grower you will be fine.  try the nl5/hz, shanti recommends it to all the first timers to his forum.  always.  its his pride and joy, he sent me a pack of them to grow after i joined and had a few conversations on what i was looking to do.  he is one cool cat, shantibaba.  and kanga. 

Many, many "holy grail" strains have come from shanti and nevilles workings, bro.  you can't go wrong, just depends on your taste.  read their strain descriptions, read some of the articles done by shantibaba there.  you will be blessed.

13. And... use the auction site. Many deals to be had.