..nevermind

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GreenTweety, Jun 15, 2014.

1. #1 GreenTweety, Jun 15, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    <edited>

2. Weed makes me horny as fuck. The very concept of sex becomes unreal, ethereal, supernatural even. As a manon a sober day I am good for every 12 hours. But on weed I can orgasm 6 or 7 times in a day easily.

There is just something about weed that turns me into a sexual dynamo.

Consequently...when I run out it takes about a week to get back to normal. Without it my orgasms have almost no feeling and I can only have line about every 48 hours or so.

3. #3 GreenTweety, Jun 15, 2014
    <edited>

4. It definitely increases the intensity of orgasms.

BTW from someone who has a very vivid imagination that post was hot.

5. #5 Scars, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    Will you marry me OP?

I'm kidding, yeah, I had those THC induced orgasms before too. It is indescribable pleasure.

6. WOW! I'm VERY jealous.

7. Good story but you need to get way more specific with your description of what happened.  Use more words like gushing, throbbing, pulsating, and squirting.   :)

8. #8 GreenTweety, Jun 18, 2014
    <edited>

9.  Wont lie, post gave me a boner.

10. I want hours long edible induced g-spot orgasms :(

Saves me from sticking my finger up my ass (thanks for putting the male g-spot in our ass evolution :rolleyes: )

11. Better than in our urethra :cry:

12. #12 LuxTenebris, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
    Very true.

But still, getting caught masturbating is one thing, can you imagine getting caught with your finger up your ass? Youd need one helluva pokerface to pull off "oh no I was just checking my prostate" even though the prostate is what youre looking for

13. so whats this recipe again? 

14. #14 -Martyr, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
    *Slowly looks up with finger in his ass* "...Nope. No alien probes here."

One part sexual frustration

One pot brownie

Let marinade for 30 minutes.

Let squirt everywhere for about an hour.

15. LMFAO!
    thank you for that good daily laugh

16. Heard stories of this, happens so some woman randomly an some itl last for couple hours, it's a disorder I think or somthing and little things can trigger it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Hi, I have not experienced a full body high as you described but I have an experience to share nonetheless, in hopes that it may offer hope to someone or make sense of something they may have similarly encountered. I am a 30 y/o female, ive never had a problem with clitoral orgasms but on the other had I had never experienced a vaginal one, so I resigned myself to the possibility that maybe I would never experience that. Well my husband and I went to Jamaica on vacation. While there we went to see where Bob Marley was resting, it was absolutely beautiful! Anyway, the locals have marijuana for sale, in the form of cake, tea and pre-rolled joints. You could smoke on the tour, uhh...awesome! Well on our way back my husband actually came in his pants, he was shocked to say the least. We drank the tea and ate the cake and smoked again and made love. Hear me when I say this, it was the most incredible experience for me because I felt these two points inside me and as my husband hit them, I experienced my first orgasm frim penetration. I dont know if it was the edible pot, or from smoking it but it was not a coincidence. I really look forward to finding similar pot! If you are like me, a girl who has never experienced an orgasm from penetration alone, there is hope for you.

18. Disappointing, this thread is not about oral sex :(

19. OP can you list some of the songs thats you remember I play the drums and you mentioned the drums bringing you nice feelings

just intrested in a nice playlist for next time for myself and partner

20. #20 GreenTweety, Jul 9, 2014
    <edited>