Never watch district 9 while stoned

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Pipesmith, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Was baked on friday and i was watching district 9 (Yah know the movie with creepy ass aliens that look like prawns) and i was couchlocked as fuck and the movie came on and im all like "WTF is this some doctumentary about a ghetto in africa thats somehow inhabited by white people" but then i saw the floating city thing and im like "O... its disctrict 9" and then the prawns showed up and i was all like "DONT EAT ME!!!"
    and there like "We want to go home" and im like "ok get the fuck OUT!!! E.T"...

So basicly Couchlock+High as fuck+Creepy as movie about prawns=Brick shit

2. I watched that movie stoned and found it to be really boring *shrug*

3. Lol I saw this movie after smoking some heavy indica. I thought it was kinda crazy the whole movie but for some reason I found it very comical. Everytime I saw the alien things I started to laugh a lot haha. Guess everyone is effected differently :rolleyes:

4. Haha yeah I watched it sober and it was interesting, watched it blazed months later and it was just okay, I mean the technology concept is pretty cool but it's not THAT great of a movie, and it pissed me off about the guy getting the ship shot down..

5. I watched District 9 for the first time while I was really high and drunk.... and with my parents. My parents were sober, unfortunately. I could not stop laughing at first because the South African accents were funny as hell. The prawn voices are pretty funny too at first. Then it just got depressing when the apartheid metaphor kicked in.

6. I actually thought it was really good. And I think a lot of it was supposed to be comical, the main guy was kind of goofy. But the overall plot was serious and I thought it was pretty good. It was different than a typical alien movie.

7. haha yea i agree with you it was pretty comical...kinda like when i was in a high school criminal justice class and they brought us the maximum security prison to try and scare us and i ended up laughing the whole time at the shit prisoners were doing and saying hahaha they said some fucked up shit, especially to the girls i definately felt bad for the girls haha

8. If I recall correctly I went to see this movie in theaters with my ex-girlfriend when it came out. I enjoyed the movie and found it to be highly entertaining. I can't wait for the next one!

9. Fookin' Prawns!

10. well the trailers looked interested but the movie turned out really miserable.

11. bwahahaa.

Oie! Yo fookin prawns! Why dunt ya lurn sum fookin mannas!

I actually enjoyed the movie. Hope they make a second one.

12. i went to see it in theaters stoned and it sucked ass.

i will probably never try watching that movie again.

13. This movie should never be seen no matter what condition you're in.

14. Really? Weird how different people have different opinions on good and bad movies.. its one of my all-time favorites.

15. I thought it was pretty funny. The prawns cracked me up. I just thought the whole thing was funny like how the aliens were in a shanty town and i don't know but i was really stoned and i enjoyed it actually :)

16. "Never watch district 9 the second time your blaze" should be the real title ahaha

17. I dunno, I really like the movie. The people piss me off though, I was hoping the aliens would just fuck them all up. Especially after the guy crashed the ship.

18. The hell...

19. Not my first or second time...And im sorry but drugs effect everyone differently...sorry if i sound like a douche but i hate being called unexperienced when i clearly have a decent level of experience

20. What an unexperienced noob!