Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

never waked and baked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Markyb, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Only if ive got nothing to do that day, makes a great hang over cure to.

2. if anybody is against wake and baking, you should just quit smoking. because its one of the best times you can possibly smoke.

smoking a couple battys of pure sativa when you wake up is the fucking best. dont let anybody else tell you otherwise if you havent even tried it...

also, its the best hangover cure. ever. period.

3. nothing's better than waking up and smoking a bowl before you even wipe your eyes. it's great. :D

4. could not agree more....

5. I always hit a blunt a few times when i'm having my morning coffee....then i make pancakes they're so good when i have the munchies.

6. i usually always wake and bake but one time i was really out of it in the morning and i didn't feel like it it and then like 5 minutes after i left i was like damn i should have blazed haha

7. Wake and bake is awesome, dude.

My body seems to be the most prone to cannabanoids when its the first time I smoked that day.
    Its even better if you wait a few hours.

But laying in bed, snuggling my boyfriend & smoking bowls is pretty darn epic.

8. just what i was about to say, lucky a wiser man said it for me

9. WAKE n Bake in da shower wit the hot wter running and any windows closed you will get baked

10. hell yes. :hello:

11. I just woke and boke.

12. It depends. On occasion, I'll wake up with cottonmouth from the night before, and I won't smoke. But otherwise, I take bong hits ALL DAY. :D

13. I wokenboken rather often.

14. Hair off the dog man. If your a little light headed from a previous night of smoking, toke up. If you feel too groggy and gross to smoke in the morning, smoke. Trust me you try it once and you love it. At least I did.

15. Waking 'nd baking is great fun dood.

16. Depends on what im doing later that day but when i have done it deffo makes me feel more chilled and relaxed than normal :smoke:

17. I love to wake and bake!!!:smoke: It gets rid of that groggy/sleepy feeling really nicely, makes the day more fun, I could go on. I wouldn't go and get totally baked unless your not planning on doing anything that day, then by all means! If your worried about getting tired from smoking, try vaporizing. More of a clear and alert high will help!

18. iv never done it either. nor would i want to idk its just the feeling you get after your high is your out of it, i like to sleep that feeling off rather than live through it.

19. Then you should try it, but not get baked, just smoke a little, it's a really nice feeling in the morning, and if you smoke the right amount, instead of getting burnt out, your high just seamlessly flows into sobriety during the day.

I'm not forcing you, but it doesn't hurt to try does it?

20. I do it quite often and i don;t have any problems with it. Right when i wake up, i dont really feel like it but once im up for 5 mins, ill smoke a bowl. I mean...who doesnt want to smoke a bowl? o shit......gotta go smoke a bowl :bongin: