Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

never waked and baked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Markyb, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Is this just me? or do other people not like smoking when they get up?

2. It's just you.

Nah, I'm sure your not the only one, but I know that I'm down to smoke anytime.:D

3. I've never not woke and boked

4. It depends on the day, somedays I gotta rip a bong just to get outta bed. Others Im not in the mood to smoke till im actually up and ready to start the day!

And then there is the other days where i gotta rip a bong just to go back to bed!

5. Same here man. I only like it IF i dont have anything i need to do at all that day.

6. If you haven't tried it, how do you know you don't like it?

7. try it next time you wake up dont even get out of your bed.....get high and enjoy :D

you'll be glad you did

8. Wakin' and bakin' is awesome.

9. well i dont like getting really baked in the morning cuz then im burnt out till like after dinner if i dont smoke again. but i love to have 1 or 2 huge hits from the bowl before school to lift my mood, and help relax my body a little. i recomend taking 1 or 2 tokes in the morning and see how you feel :smoke:

10. Wakin' and bakin'
    And then makin' bacon

11. Wankin' and bankin'

12. I don't think "waked and baked" for the past pretense is grammically correct.

I vote for the much more suitable alternative, "woke and boked"

13. I don't get why people think like this. Weed is no cocaine or some stimulant that wakes you up, it makes you relaxed and many strains make you tired.

I don't wake and bake because I won't want to get out of bed.

14. It has different effects on different people. Generally it does make people more relaxed and peaceful, but it can certainly be the best way to start someone's day.

15. i might try this, just one toke or two :)

16. i did this morning. well...does it count if its 2pm?

normally i'll hit a spliff on the way to work, but thats a good hour after i wake up.

17. I haven't tried it, but I personally think the idea of smoking right when you wake up is gross, haha. I'd like a shower and a teeth brushing not smoke all up in my shit.

18. Everyday! I get up, usually in a bad mood. Turn on the news and have some coffee. Get in a worse mood. Then I go into my office, fire up my vaporizer and in 5 minutes I am happy again, energized and ready to face whatever bullshit the day throws at me. It is literally, my medication. I could go to a shrink and get any kind of pills I want but I choose to use cannabis. The worst side effect is smiling too much.

19. i noticed that "boked" thing and then came up against your thread....:smoke:

20. Nope, never done it before. I only usually smoke in the evening :)