Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

never use a bong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by roids, Jun 7, 2008.

1. I never have used a bong but have read a lot about milking. how do you milk?

2. Please,
    don't post 3 threads on the same question

3. You're going to want to grab the utter at the top loosely and pull down firmly.

4. oh yeah, you can milk anything with nipples.

I have nipples Greg. Could you milk me?

-from meet the parents

5. I've got a tutorial with pics and everything of me and my cat demonstrating.

6. Are there any Moderators on this forum? How does this qualify for the "Seasoned Tokers" thread?

Way to "milk it", dude. I'd rather roll my own. ;)

-Segue

7. Ahahahaha. This thread is going to get so many funny posts on it. I am already laughing. But to "Milk" the bong is just letting the smoke fill all the way, so it looks like Milk.

8. seriously, a retarted ass question like that belongs in the beginners thread :D

9. to be fair, at least he came out and asked. i hate when people use the wrong terms and stuff and just ruin the lingo. hahaha

10. i didn't mean to post three or to post in this section. i knew what milking was i just didn't know if i was doing it right. i didnt' know if there was some way to keep drawing more smoke in to the chamber

11. I'll try and help....

I took my first bong hit the other night after months of smoking from pipes, blunts, and joints. And there were some very experienced smokers there and they said I hit it haaard. So I'll try and describe to my best what to do.

Exhale all of the air in your lungs. But your mouth to the top opening, make it air tight, and slowly inhale as your light the bowl. Keep inhaling a little until the smoke fills the bong and it turns a dense, cloudy white type of a color. Now when it's all dense and stuff, pull out the stem and at the same time inhale all you can with the last of your breath. Like you're swimming and gasping for air and the bong is the only source of air you have. Haha. Hold in, exhale, and enjoy.

12. like revolution said, it's all about breathing slow and smooth.

just like anything related to smoking, the more you do it the more you learn

13. loll ur mom milks me by takinnn my SHLANGA-DANGA-DOOGA into her MOUTH-O-RAMA

Oh, you're so mature. I'm sure you've impressed everyone here. Bravo! *RMJL
    :rolleyes: