Never understood the USA laws on cannabis

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by growkings, Apr 7, 2018.

1. No the government fell to our bidding that is what happens that is what happend

2. We have to fight till we as people win WE HAVE TO if not they try to rule us THEY TRY

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Well yeah, without us their isn't much of a goverment. After all, you do need people to govern.

J Evergreen

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. It's purely economic. But you also need to understand Big Business = Big Government. There is literally no distinction any longer. Populating the prison system is just an offshoot, done similarly for economic purposes. People are making lots of money running prisons.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

5. Agrree without the people you have nothing to gov :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. yes we pay the working people

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. but we dont get what we want we should what is right for us

8. #48 Deleted member 985876, Apr 8, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2018
    Well what's right is too fully legalize and let people grow it safely in their gardens or let people buy it from safe quality cannabis vendors. That way everyone wins. It also allow create jobs obviously. We all want to buy or grow the highest quality we possibly can. It incentivizes people to not only grow higher quality cannabis but also keep everyone safer by having more budget for real criminals. Think about it we could use that money to help victims of real crimes get justice. That way people are being helped and can still partake it's simple. It would massive win for everybody. However this industry would take down big Pharma or alcohol companies or even big tobacco easily. And those are the backers who paying our government off to keep our herbs restricted. If cannabis goes mainstream it would destroy some rich corrupt assholes bank accounts. Which is what we want fuck em they can go homeless for all I care.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Considering the ongoing opiate crises and Canna legalization efforts, I believe we are at a tipping point in the War on Drugs. I just can't tell which way it is tipping. The Government cannot turn a blind eye to science and popular opinion on these topics much longer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yeah sandman your right I haven't been done for smoking a joint yet ha ha ha op is on a mad one over here... but it should be fully legalised so people feel safe to get a grow on in there gardens in the greenhouse whatever and so people don't feel as paranoid.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  11. Read this:

[Report] | Legalize It All, by Dan Baum | Harper's Magazine

At the time, I was writing a book about the politics of drug prohibition. I started to ask Ehrlichman a series of earnest, wonky questions that he impatiently waved away. “You want to know what this was really all about?” he asked with the bluntness of a man who, after public disgrace and a stretch in federal prison, had little left to protect. “The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. IMG_3453.GIF

• Like Like x 1
  13. The only thing dangerous about marijuana is getting caught with it.

• Agree Agree x 1