Never understood the USA laws on cannabis

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by growkings, Apr 7, 2018.

1. 3 months in the high security prison thats why i say this

2. Look at the way these laws are practiced and who they are arresting its very clear this a one sided issue and clearly not about cannabis. This never has been about smoking cannabis its about locking people up for profit sadly. I'm sorry but that's the truth weather we like it or not. And I for one hate it. I see these laws as more than laws its an agenda. A sick twisted gross agenda.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. agree

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I've been in prison for 3 months for having police chase in my car and crashing it ha ha ha not for smoking a joint that sounds silly

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. PROFIT FOR TAXES

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. for you i had a roch in my ash tray and since they think im a bad person looking aka they threw the book at me

7. Not really it probably cost $120k a year to lock a prisoner away. Then I bet it still hasn't stop you smoking joints lol

8. ya so they get funding for the more people they lock up if they dont lock people up no funding from the government no new prisons now new staff no new nothing

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. so think the fill the prisons up with pot smokers then that is the easy way to make money if you had a easy way to make money would you :/

10. @Storm Crow thank you for that Granny. I didn't much want to touch on that until it was brought to the surface here. You are very resourceful and I appreciate your knowledge of many different facets concerning the cannabis plant. Cannabis needs more people like you on its side to fight the profiteering injustices of those who stand to lose due to the competition with hemp.

Down the rabbit hole we go and my my what a spectacular sight it is, to truly bring to light the utter misconception and corruption brought to us by the ones who are at the top.

Make the most of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere. - George Washington

It may not be the exact quote from GW himself but I'll be damned if it isn't close. Just a little taste of historic soup.

J Evergreen

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. So if anyone had a easy way to make money would they :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. LOL Talking is Understanding the world :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I agree With everything that they did to hemp thow i do Copy Right something silently and it is yours

14. Now you are getting the hang of it lol. The more people you can throw into jail, the better your business. So therefore even the smallest infractions can be enough to result in your captivity.

The more dumb the law, the easier it is to break. The less you think about it, the more likely you are to break it and thus the more likely you are to be caught.

Don't let smoking pot seem bad though, it's not. Fuck those guys. One day they'll not have the right to lock you up for such things. Hopefully.

J Evergreen

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Thank you allways thought that

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. 52% of all drug arrests are for cannabis. 85% of which aren't dealers. Every 37 seconds someone is the U.S. is arrested for cannabis. Its a waste of $3,613,969,972 tax dollars per year. Yet 64% of Americans back full legalization and another 13% just support medical usage. In reality most people are cool with cannabis. That leaves only 23% of Americans who want cannabis fully illegal. And even those numbers most of these even support less strict laws on cannabis. So even anti-cannabis people don't want cannabis users to be treated as harshly. In everyway way shape and form the American people support us its the government who doesn't.

17. So has it stopped you smoking weed

18. no im growing now its legal now dame fucking gov had to lol we fight for our right to do what we want FUCKING EH lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. sprixfhgpmwirumgp2jhergxmp24jt53g

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Yet we the people are what supports the goverment. Sad to think about but those were past times. Without going to deep on conspiracy, now the goverment doesn't need the people for its money. Their are private corporations willing to pay them to do their bidding. Having a bunch of slaves is just good idea. Not to mention the more money and freedom they can take from us, the better for them.

J Evergreen

• Agree Agree x 1