Never thought I'd see it happen to someone else

Discussion in 'General' started by SeamlessShaman, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Well, I was going home from my buddy's place earlier today, about 4 hours ago now to the dot.

I'm pullin up at an intersection, slowly because I have a red light, and just as I come to a complete stop this big Durango behind me comes speeding up in my lane, last second switching lanes and flying out into the intersection, and impaling a sunfire full of girls.

Their faces.. their screams... my god it was awful. They were all non-life threatening injuries but oh my god, the driver was SO drunk.

He said he was "speaking to his GPS trying to find his address"... he was so hammered he was relying on his voice-activated GPS to find his way home. Like common. Are you kidding?

Needless to say, that guy's fucked. big time.

Why do people risk it? All it takes is one time! One time!

2. Man that's crazy, some people just need to have the shit beat out of them. That's all I can really say, thank god those people weren't hurt.

3. I sure as hell am glad the cops were NOT lenient to this guy at all.

I cannot beleive 40 years ago cops were much more lenient on drinking and driving.

4. yeah this is why i never get behind the wheel if i've had over 12 beers. lol...

5. What is he facing exactly?

6. I worked as an EMT at one time. I have seen this scene far too many times. Thank goodness those girls are ok, it could have been much worse

7. People that drive drunk should lose their license forever even if it's their first offense. At least no one was killed in this incident.

8. Wreckless endangerment, dangerous operation of a motorvehicle, DUI, speeding, being a douchebag. Those are the charges i overheard. I'll see if its in our newspaper tomorrow