never thought i'd do that

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I cant believe how many people so quick to run to the police.

I was always taught if your doin crimes you dont drop dimes.

2. If you going to be spending it on illegal stuff anyways, then narc when some drug trade didnt pan out, you shouldnt be doing drugs. Stick to ping pong.
    Wrong move man.

:hello:eric:hello:

3. I don\'t approve of snitching but that guy deserves what he gets.

4. :eek: you snitched

:bolt:

5. snitches end up in ditches :p

6. I ain\'t a banger by anymeans. In fact, I\'m just some dude from a low-income \'burb. I participate in illegal activities (nothing... well, I don\'t usually fuck around with guns or anything). So, one night, my friends and I are walking around town, when some stupid motherfuckers shoot us with air-soft guns. Not that bad, right? It just pissed us off. They end up going to the bowling alley, which is where we were headed, so we thought we might scope out the situation. If it seemed right, we were gonna stomp \'em. They were rolling really deep, though, so we called some homies, grabbed up some bats, and went back down there. Still, we felt a bit... exposed, and still way outnumbered. We get the idea to go to a payphone, make an anonymous call to the cops about some dudes at the bowling alley messing around with air-soft guns, and then wait.

Turns out they had some unregistered 9\'s in their car.

So... between getting shot and possibly killed, or being considered a snitch...

Yeah. It\'s common sense.

But... I guess if I were banging, it\'d be different.

7. Yea snitchin is just fucked up...

obviously the other guy was no better, but damn... you just made it a lot worse for yourself.

All you did was speed up the process of karma, he woulda got his eventually.

8. You should of just fucked with him back. Do $2000 of damage to his car(if it was even worth that much), get him fired, something like that.I dont agree with snitching but motherfucker got what he deserved anyway

9. Hmmm.... Obviously the guy fucked him out of 2 grand so he had it coming. You guys say take care of business himself, which is cool and all but if he fucked that guy up who is to say that guy wouldn\'t have snitched on him. You don\'t mess around when it comes to other peoples money and you should accept the consequences if you do. If anyone screwed me out of that much, you bet your ass I would call the police and if they didn\'t do anything then I would kick his ass.

10. Man, some fool\'s DO deserve the DEA knockin\' at their front door.

Do what ya gotta do.

11. Some posts under review.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.