Never Thought Id Buy A Toro..

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tokin365, Jun 11, 2013.

1. They so i have it on hold right now woth a slyme bowl for 170 plus tax.

Sent from my MB855 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. That's a steal and a half. From the pics I can't see the weld, but I'm not wearing my glasses.

At any rate, I always thought toro was over priced. People pay more for ash catchers and such, so if you get toro functionality without the proper resale value who cares?

3. Kc repaired the weld/ joint

Sent from my MB855 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I get bored of pieces after awhile and always want to try something new so for me,being able to resell something I no longer want is important.  And like art, if you have something desireable and somewhat rare and you hold onto it long enough you can make a little cash as well.  I saw a nonworked hollowfoot inv4 pillar being sold for over 2k.

The only way to really know if you like a piece is to put some bud through it, unfortunately we're dealing with goods that are non returnable after use.  So I like knowing approximately what I can get for a piece before I buy it, which is why I have sov, toro, mothership glass and am looking to get a olympic piece.  It's much easier to get good trades out of the really well known brands.

I got my small egg for 1250.  I see them on HPG now for 1800, and sold out.

5. i usually resell locally an no one under 3 hours from us carries toro