never take a shit

Discussion in 'General' started by RUFFLZ, Jan 31, 2012.

1. whenever im high i NEVER take a shit. ive smoked for about 6 months and ive never ever shit when im high. is there something to explain it lol

2. Why don't you wait till you have to poop, go smoke real quick, then go poop and play temple run while on the throne..
    Girls to don't poop(; but this is what i suggest.

3. you should.

it will change your life.

4. Wtf?

You're missing out.

Orgasms on weed is 1000 times better, shits are no different.

5. Pissing when high is way better.

6. i think ive had to take a dump and ive smoked and then i think i just forget about it. when im sober i have the bladder of an ant but when im high i dont really have to pee that often.

just force one out? haha

7. I miss the awesome feeling of puffing on a joint while squeezing out a fat nasty shit

8. Exact opposite of my thread oh ma gaaawd :smoke:

9. i poop at least 2-3 times a day. i'm high at least 1-2 times a day... they overlap.

10. solution: pick one day (preferably a whole weekend) and make sure you aren't sober the entire time. eventually you'll have to take a shit and then you'll know the true power of the defecation while under intoxication. :bongin:

11. I take a bong hit then a long shit.

12. ill try it haha im usually high from 5pm-sleep on the weekends. but ill try and make a special effort this weekend lol
    maybe its like when people sleep they cant shit. when i get high i cant shit

13. Shitting always feels better high...

14. Eh, drunk pisses are orgasms in itself....

15. I never fart...
    True story.

16. Goddamn, what is with all these shit related threads? 3 in the past hour lol.

17. I'm the same dude, If I'm high I'll need to take a shit, nevfer crippling mahoosive shits, just a shit.

But come toilet time, sphincter says no! My ass just refuses to play ball.

Dunno why, only ever done it when I've only just got high for the first time in a sesh, then it's fucking awesome.

18. I love shitting stoned, it's like I'm king of the castle.

19. Damn. That rhymed.