Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

never stop..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by shaggy2dope, Jan 9, 2009.

1. so, today is my 102nd day in a row wake n' baking and blazing before bed. i did this to experiment first had the actual side effects / long term effects of marijuana, and im surprised with what ive noticed.. just about NOTHING. my diet is the same (i dont feen for food when im blazed like a noob, i eat before i smoke so i stay high longer) ive noticed that i run out of breathe a bit quicker then before, but ive always been an active person so the effects were barely noticeable at all. so ive made it this far with no intent of stopping. whats the longest youve ever kept track of how many days you went without not toking atleast once?

2. 1 year 27 days where i smoked atleast once a day. then i took a 3 week break so i could lower my tolerance

3. yeah the tolerance thing is starting to be a real issue.. ill probably end up stopping for a bit sooner or later because its becoming waay to expensive to keep up with.

4. dude, i seriously can't remember the last day i went an entire 24 hrs without smoking. its prob been a few years... i'm trying really hard to remember but i can't. theres a few days last month that i didn't have personal, but a family member stopped by everyday after work and smoked one with me.

5. lately i rarely ever have personals. ive been gettn smoked down by my boys n shit so its all cool. whenever i got dank though i always share to the max though to try and stay even.

6. about a month or two ago..i smoked for a few years straight..but ive been taking t-breaks more now because i dont have a lot of money to spend anymore..but im saving up for another couple year spree.