Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never stop smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokeStoopid, Dec 14, 2009.

1. I've been smoking strong for 3 years now and i feel as if i've come so accustomed to being high the majority of my day or atleast baked.. that i'll never stop smoking. it has become a part of who i am and more than just a hobby. Don't get me wrong tho, weed has enhanced life to the fullest for me as far as my successes have gradually been put in their place. Who else has been smoking for a while and feels that it's legit a part of who they are now and more than a hobby?

2. I felt exactly as you did a few months ago after smoking constantly for a couple years. But now I'm on probation and had to stop and its a pretty uncomfortable change.

3. Not only smoking/vaping, but the mentality that you get after you smoke for the first time. It's amazing how different i am than before i smoked, because when you finally do, your eyes are opened to this big huge lie that everyone has told you that weed is bad for you. I kinda went overboard and started researching as much as i could for months about weed, my friends called me the Ganja Guru =P

4. lol I did the research thing too and thats how I found grasscity, I didn't make a user here until recently though.

5. yeah i know exactly what u mean. i just randomly looked at the date and saw that its exactly one year since i first started blazing. and wow am i changed. but i think its for the good. i just am having difficulty getting the high i used too. t-break is the only way to gooo.