Never smoking with lightweights again.!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokey99762, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Okay, so i was sitting at my friends house, smoking a bowl and watching t.v with a few of his friends just hanging out and the fedex guy comes and brings a package. I jump up see if its my new RooR bong. It is i was exited to use it i sign quickly and thank the guy.

Come time to use it for the first time i load a bowl and take a great milky hit. I pass it to my buddy and he tries to pass it to one of his friends. I say that they cant use it and smoke my weed becuase i dont know them at all, reasonable argument, well my friend didnt think so, because ive been staying at his house for a couple weeks so i can get a new apartment

So me and my friend a little high after a few bowls, but one of his friends is really messed up. I try to convince him that he should take a break but he says hes alright. So we continue and the bong gets to him. He takes a little rip, coughs a lung out then says hes done. He tries to pass the bong to my friend but before my friend even extended his hand to grab it he drops it like a dumbass.

I get mad and tell him that he has to pay for it which he agrees to. The bong was 90 bucks (but i tell him it was 120) hey, dont judge its a reasonable price for breaking my new bong after one use. Now i have a new, better one and i learned never to smoke up lightwheights.

Stay high everybody,
    Your fellow stoner smokey:smoking:

2. dude that sucks but atleast he paid for a new one

3. yeah i just remember seeing the bong slip out of his hand it was like a slow motion scene from a horror movie lol

4. damn i fear moments like that. I dont even bring out my piece around anyone but me, alot of my friends dont even know i have a bong lol! i think its because i had a bad experience with a bubbler that got dropped at a graduation party i had. i usually just grab a blunt and smoke friends out, , they can drop that as much as they like haha

5. Yep. I saw a friend break his bong once (after taking hits in a pool with it, slippery hands lol) and i insisted on buying an acrylic bong after that so it would never break. I still have the acrylic bong for when friends come over, don't have to worry about breaking the glass :)

6. I fear this will be my fate soon, considering the people that I smoke with. Thankfully I don't have any high-end glass, and probably never will.

7. You got a ROOR for 90$. Where

8. Seconded

You made $30, all you have to do is wait...what? 3 or 4 days for a new one to arrive? Sounds nice to me even though that kid's a dumb ass haha

9. It sucks but your really lucky he paid ya for it

10. this shit reminds me i just threw out my 2 bongs.

11. :confused::eek::confused::confused::eek::confused::confused::confused:

12. ^^ yea idk what he ment by that either lmfao.:D

13. One of the thinner ones off of EDIT possibly?

14. Weight has nuffin to do with getting high:confused:

I weight bout 120 and one hit gets me a flacid buzz. 3 hits gets me an erect buzz. about 5 hits gets me a rock hard high. and one more gets me a stoned erection.

15. Bought a Vape?

16. Shit, if I paid $90 for a bong, I wouldn't tell anyone about it for like 2 weeks lol. Don't need people getting there nasty hand grease all over my nice new glass.

17. i have one really expensive bong, and when people want to hit it, i tell them they can, but they have to sit on the floor when they do so lol, kinda hard to break it when its sitting on the floor

18. you'd be suprised how easy it is for bong plus floor to equal fail

19. I dunno, you sound like a bit of a tool tbh. Maybe we're just polar opposites, but I always smoke everyone up. Regardless of whether I know them or not. Then making a sneaky 30 off him? Dick move imo. He was obviously ripped and made a mistake.

20. dropping a bong whould sure fuck up your high. not to mention he must have felt like shit. but i wouldent charge the guy extra either. ive never broken a bong, but im honest enough that id make him pay in full just like i would, or id buy him the same bong cheaper, i always manage to find good deals and cash in cupons. i have a 15% off for grasscity right here. :p