Never smoking with family again

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DeadFrost, Dec 12, 2010.

1. I hit up my dealer to buy a 1/8th of some blueberry, and i ask my cousin to come over and smoke; he dosnt smoke however, but he wanted to come over when i asked him to smoke...

So he wants to go eat first, then smoke....guess he dosn't wanna drive high or whatever. When were in the car going to the chinese buffet, he gives me the idea to make a joint out of cat nip, and smoke it with my dealer. Ive been smoking with her ever since, but i just wanna test this out; see if she really think its gonna be weed....douche thing to do, but im doing it too so it cancels out ;)

Now im thinking, this could be the most fucked up thing ever, but i have heard of people doing this shit; but it dosnt get you high.

So we head off to pets mart afterwards, look for cat nip for 20 mins, then finally ask someone working there and it turned out to be next to the cash register -_____-

come back home, roll a doobie and head over to my dealer/neighbor - im so lucky :D

i smoke it with her, but keep in mind im not inhaling this shit, just puffin on it like a swisher or black & mild. My dealer tho, she's inhaling that shit and everytime she does so, shes making this werid ass face like...."what the fuck am i smoking" kinda look

Anyways, since i smoked her out, she invited us to smoke a blunt in the house.

We go inside, and my cousin is like the lamest person ever.....The girl invites us to smoke, and yet he hardly says anything - and hes 19 btw

My dealer is just looking at him like....the dudes is so...lame haha. Plus she had the "high" stare going on so that made it even more funny lmfaooooooooooo

anyways, it was getting boring there so i decided it was time to head home. I get home and what do you know, my dad's friend comes over to have a drink, and i guess check up on me since my parents are at florida to visit brothers and sisters....

he was like...are you two drinking? Smoking weed. It smells like weed! I denied, denied, denied. I mean, he smokes too but i didnt want him telling my parents or anything, and that situation right there is a major buzzkill..... He kept on brining up weed, and how my eyes were red :smoke:

oh well....afterwards i put some Rhoto in, brush teeth, put new jacket on and went by his house down the street.

Played Guitar Band, and i didnt get confronted about weed or anything from my dad's friend, so its all good :D Im probably gonna smoke with his ass anyway during christmas break haha his sister smokes and im pretty sure he gonna smoke with her...gonna go little 5 points and cop some kush i guess, thats what they did 2 years ago.

So after guitar band, went to eat pizza hut and came back. Watching Indiana Jones right now, and im feeling pretty good :)

and i forgot to mention, my dumbass cousin told my dealer my parents went to florida...I dont like people telling shit like that to others. I trust me dealer, but you cant trust a soul with personal information like that, i dont want someone breaking into my house...but im stressing too much over it

good night GC :smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. That bitch is gonna rip you off for everything you got. Steal the remote, stomp the animals. Just gonna fuck your whole place up. Get a gun and watch out the window. Shoot anything that moves or makes a sound.

3. nah, i doubt they will do that since she lives like....right next door :p

i call the police, she and her family will go to jail for posession and robbery

plus i wont lose anything since my shit it right there haha

plus their mom is cool, she was paranoid as hell; kept thinking i would tell my dad i was over there.....now why would i confess to smoking weed in the first place :smoke:

4. soo, why are you never smoking with family again? lol

5. Even better. Call the cops now and laugh as they drag them all away. You've got to get to het before she gets to you. It's the only option.

6. haha scoring weed in little five points is actually kinda fun... i recommend the barber shop;)

7. Tags lol

"Chinese Douche Free Movie Night on Saturday"

But cool story bro

8. Rofl. I can imagine what would happen if the op was high enough. He would grab his dads pocket knife and a baseball bat. Ran over to there house going rambo and probably would have fucked up 3 of them before he got blasted by the chicks mom. Stop fucking with paranoid kids.

9. he got me pareanoid as fuck by telling the girl im home alone

my dad's friend just interrogated him, which was kinda sketchy since if i was home alone, i would have already taken a shower and been outside or someplace

i means hes cool to hang out with, i guess, but not to smoke with.....guess i will never to get have a good session with my fam.. Q.Q

10. "Have you boys been smoking weed?"

" No sir just a little catnip! I have the receipt from the pet store if you want to see it. "

I can just imagine the high quality bud sold by a "dealer" who smokes catnip blunts and does not know the difference.:laughing:

11. i think she knew it was fake haha

12. probably because they made him play a game called "guitar band?"
    :hello:

13. So you swindled your dealer with a joint full of catnip? Thats fucked up.

14. I was having the same thought 1/3 through this post...:wave:

15. all i was thinking in my head was "what the fuck" while reading this

why in the fuck did your cousin want to smoke catnip with your dealer? Please, just give me a good reason. why? just why?

Why did you think its a good idea and complied?

and no it doesn't cancel fuck all out if you're smoking the cat nip too because that's irrelevant. You don't give your dealer a cat nip joint, you're lucky you don't have my dealer you'd be missing some teeth right now. Jesus christ, these kids......... fuck sake....

16. Damn, that story was boring

17. yea man i dont understand. did you atleast tell her it was catnip?

18. Is she hot?

If she is, why the fuck would you smoke catnip with her, thats so lame hahaha

19. [​IMG]
    wheres your point?