Never Smoked In My Life

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Syrup, Feb 14, 2006.

1. i've lurked around here , but decided to join

i've never smoked anything. dealers are rare in my city

last year gave a friend of mines some money to get me some weed. he never came through... lost twenty bucks

2. well i dont live in cali or ever been there but i know there is some bomb herb there and seein as ur from SoCal you should search a lil harder cause its out there man

3. agreed. you can be getting that med MJ pretty easily id imagine. and since i dont know if i have or not.....

.....Welcome to the City! :wave:

hope you find that dank

4. Welcome to the city!!! :wave: We're a friendly bunch

5. Bud is everywhere, bro. If I can get sticky in Bumfuck,PA , then it should be hella lot easier for you to find it in SoCal. Good luck, we're all counting on ya.<(quote from Airplane)

6. yeah tell us when u get some dank budddayy

7. Welcome to GC, good luck on your search.

8. Get some cannabis - it will be a life changing experience

9. what state do you live in

10. Lol....
    Good luck on your bud-search. And lost 20 dollars? Pfffft. I'd bitch slap that kid.

11. I feels ya mayne. Im pretty new 2. I've smoked but only a little bit. The 1st time i ever bought my friend and i split it 50/50. We each payed $25 for 1/8 and only got like 4 shitty little buds. Needless 2 say I was PISSED<-- But also kinda a pussy. So I just got over it and after u get past the dick bags who try 2 fuck w/ u in the beginning its a damn good time. Keep it up man. I know U'll find that dank.

12. i live in south cali, around 15 minutes from anaheim

13. whaatt socal has madd dank shit their. I have family there

edit: youre 18 and havent smoked a single thing?

14. yep, i hate cigarretes...

15. wait he is 1 ou of 3 people in the usa that havent toke, my friend not toking before 18 is like being a 40 year old virgin, i would get a bag of the guy on the corner and some zigs and get it done, you'll love it we all do

16. i didnt smoke til i was 18, some of us are late bloomers to join the circle of ganja

17. heh, if youre into rap, bump some Bone Thugs while smoking, it makes the whole experience 20 times better.

18. Hell, I'm not into rap and I sometimes listen to Bone Thugs when I smoke. :smoking:

19. I reckon the best thing to do is walk around for a while with you're sniffing out sennsors on full. Then when you smell the herb (and you'll no) home in on it knock on the door offer a little growing advice and then i'm sure you'ed be well in. or just start you're own crop? lol

20. i love rap. i hav bone thugs harmony album, but i prefer tupac

i know this chick she hangs out with some ppl that toke. she dont do it, but ima see if i can get her to get me some