Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never smoked before, smoked once, drug test.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omgidusbidtot, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Okay, so I had never smoked before until this monday. And on monday I smoked probably .6 - 1 gram. And now I may have a drug test next monday. So is it possible that I will pass my test 7 days after smoking the first time?

2. well, did you get high?

3. Yeah, I got pretty high.

4. drink lots of fluids and work out........ gooooood luck man i think u could pass it

5. drink a shitload of water from now up until the drug test. normally a week isnt long enough to flush but since it was your first, you have some chance. you could always buy a flush if you know a place to get one.

6. Thanks, everyone I've asked said I probably will be able to pass it. I'm just going to drink a shit ton of water and cranberry juice, work out, and buy a detox drink on Sunday just in case.

7. The length of how long THC stays in your system varies. The best idea would be to flush it out of your system, by drinking lots of grape juice and doing whatever you can to sweat/piss it out of you.

8. I sincerely doubt you smoked 1 gram your first time. Maybe mids I guess.

9. Single use on average gets out between 1-6 days.

What's your body fat percentage?

Drink cranberry juice and water. Do cardio (fat doesn't start burning until about 20 minutes or working out), stop working out a day or two before the test. Give them the midstream of your piss because the first and last are the most concentrated. Eat foods with lots of fiber because fiber helps getting rid of toxins and stuff when you poo.

and I'm sorry but...you've never smoked until Monday and you're probably getting tested now? That's just shit luck lol.

10. I really doubt it was great stuff. I mean the guy I got it from had a bag he and his friends were getting their weed from. Then he got mine out of a different bag in a cabinet. I didn't really care since it was going to be my first time and it was only $20.

11. I smoked mids the first time I smoked and I only smoked about .4 grams before I got high. Maybe he didn't inhale? Or he has high tolerance.

12. Drink 16 ounces of water every hour on every third hour drink 12 ounces of cranberry juice and 8 ounces of pomegranate juice.