Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never smoked at home

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by baked klondike, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Does anybody have any tips for smoking at home? I heard if I smoke in the bathroom while the showers on it won't smell is that true? Should I smoke outback? Thanks for the advice

2. If you risk getting caught it's probably best you stay outside or don't do it at all unless you KNOW you won't get caught.

3. I feel pretty safe when toking in the bathroom. With the fan on, steam everywhere, while using a sploof, You can barely notice a thing. Shower soaps and such add bonus.

4. yea if you have a balcony, go on that. if you got a vape, itd be a ton less smelly... and btw humidity increases the smell of pot,

5. You mean tips for smoking in somebody else's house? Out back, if they don't allow it.

6. If you can smoke outside, then that's clearly your best bet. Finish up and just slip inside. A little dab of cologne or a quick spray of Axe is enough to mask any smell that might have followed you in.

If you think you can pull off smoking inside, I recommend having as many windows open in your room as possible. Fans are crucial. Do not attempt to smoke joints or blunts as those will only intensify the smell. I've never personally endorsed "sploofs." Having the windows open for a crossdraft, a fan here or there, and some kind of aerosol air freshener or incense to mask the odor should be enough.

7. Nah in the back of my house

8. just smoke in your room. the smell goes away by morning.

9. Option 1 (least effort) Wait until all other occupants are asleep, block off bottom of door, open a window and toke away, the smell will be gone by morning.

Option 2 (Most respectful) Step outside for your tokes, maybe find a nice place outside to chill. It's the easiest, least worrisome way to get it done.

Option 3 (Kind of disrespectful) Pack up single hitters in a bong (preferably) and clear all that shit in one hit, don't leave anything floating in the chamber, or embers smoldering in the bowl, walk up to the open window with your hit held, and blow that shit out HARDD.

10. When I smoke at home and I know people are coming home, I usually do these things 1) open my window, lock my door, towel under the door, fan blowing towards open window and smoke, 2) sit in the hottub, (steam looks like smoke) with a mini-firepit going next to it (this really isn't inside but is at home) another way is just on the back porch, or in the garage, leaving it cracked and after 10-15 mins after smoking opening it up and chilling. those should do you fine.

11. Just smoke out back. But if you really wanna smoke in the house, light some incense before and after. Worked for me once.

12. Yeaa I smoke in my bathroom all the time... Just ipen up the window, put the shower on full blast, and enjoy.

13. I have a family too, can't just smoke openly... that's what I love about having a man-cave. My carbon filters take care of the smoke :smoke:

14. Cover the drain of your shower, fill it with a little ice cold water, throw some ice in there, and then switch it to hot water...now that you have a steamy bathroom you can smoke freely because the smell will get trapped in the water molecules of steam. When your done turn on your fan and the steam will get sucked in. I like to spray some febreeze in the steam and light candles (adds some ambiance)

Sent from my iPad using GC Forum

15. you just gotta know what precautions to take.

if you smoke in your room i'd do some, if not all of these:

-crack a window,
    -sit next to it.
    -get a toilet paper roll and FILL it with dryer sheets, exhale your hits through that.
    -get a fan, and aim it at the window(dont get in its path it will be a bitch to get your lighter to work)
    -put a towel down on the floor infront of your door, covering the bottom crack.
    -play music or turn on tv if someones in a room next yours so they dont hear ur lighter, or u coughing.
    -through all of your ashes out of the window. fresh ashes smell like shit and are a dead giveaway.

idk theres tons of things you can do.
    but its definatly possible to get away with.

gooodluck!

16. Dear OP, get this:

[​IMG]

17. ^Those are great! I used to use them all the time back in highschool.

We had a smoking section like 30 feet away from the school. Nothing suspicious about smoking a 'cigarette'

18. ^^ That's the perfect stealth device, I mean seriously who's going to hassle a person smoking a boogie unless it was suspicious but this isn't joint, the smell doesn't spread so that's another advantage. I need to get one along with a vaporizer, paraphernalia is still an issue to the foolish eyes of authority figures so might as well.

19. Here is your guide to smoking in your room.

Directions for your room - get a shower and keep your towel you used in your room then when you get ready to smoke close your door and lock it next put the damp towel under your door this will absorb or collect the smoke trying to escape your room, also I recommend to open your window and blow the smoke out your window. Also when I do this I always have a candle lite and then put it out when I am done.

Directions for shower - make the shower warm or hot enough to produce steam, next place a towel under the door once again, also I would turn on the fan in the bathroom and I am lucky I have a window in my bathroom that I open and blow out smoke there, I have never got caught and I have smoked in my house almost everyday for the last year or so.

Thanks hope this helps and I hope to see others ways of smoking

20. That's a difficult question to answer, because I don't know the circumstances you are in. If you are renting an apartment, chances are they might have rules against it, but nobody is really going to care. If you're living in some one elses house, however, then I think (this is just my opinion) that you should respect their wishes. When I lived in my parents house, I was not permitted to toke, drink or even smoke regular tabacco cigarettes in the house, so I would step outside.

I was never really a "social" toker, though, so I would try to find myself an isolated place to get high. Pilcer Park in Joliet, for instance, is a good place. There are a lot of biking and hiking trailes where you can blow a joint and get away with it. That's where I did most of my weed smoking back in 'the day.' The only bad news was that the cops did ocassionaly patrol the main road through that park, but they would never venture onto the bicycle paths.

There also use to be a near by abandoned building were I and a few others would hang out to smoke weed. That turned out to be a very bad place, because right across the street from that abandoned building lived a Will County cop, and he had a dog that was trained to sniff our mj. One time a few guys were there smoking and the dog went crazy. They all got caught. Lucky for me I was not toking with them at the time. I never toked there again. I also never got high unless I was within walking distance as I didn't and still don't want to drive around smoked.

NOTE: Pilcer Park is in Joliet Illinois for those of you who are not familiar.

The Pumpkin Man