never smoked a cig... ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mac Miller, Nov 24, 2010.

1. i havent smoked a cig ever (at least i dont remember it) ive pretty much stuck to swishers/phillys and j's/blunts ... what kind of cig brand/type should i get for my first? whats your personal favorite? thanksss :wave:

2. i like marlboro mediums.

but don't smoke, its a shitty habit to pick up man.

3. probation.... theres a legitamate excuse to pick it up

4. Yeah, why are you planning on smoking???

5. that isn't a legitimate excuse to start smoking cigarettes man...

you could always just do the sober thing? its not like you get ANYTHING out of smoking cigarettes?

6. #6 hiimhi, Nov 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2010
    Hey think this way...

DON'T START.

Save that 8$ a pack, or whatever the fuck they are now and buy more weed with it...or save it for somethin.

EDIT:
    Starting for probation? man, once probation is over...you're going to have a HABIT that wont break and you'll now NEED cigs.
    But hey if you want to I wont stop ya haha

I'm just glad I never started.

your choice but most of my friends like newports.

7. i already kno theyre bad for ya i dont need the lecture brahh, i jus wondrin what yall prefer to guide me in the right direction (well, as right of a direction as you can get hahaha)

8. marlboro mediums are my shit. i think they are called red label in the US now.

or you can hand roll them bitches, those are AWESOME. don't have shag in the US do they?

9. marlboro reds are nice, or camel filters, try them out if you must, but i would just save up all the cash i wouldve spent on packs of cancerous trash and buy a HUGE FUCKIN SACK to celebrate getting off of probation

and if by shag you mean Buglers, yeah, its a big bag of tobacco that comes with a book of papers and you can roll your own, but by no means get these as your first cigarettes or youll be puking for a good 15 minutes

10. I don't smoke a lot, but I used to occasionally at parties and stuff. I liked Marb 27's and turkish royals but that's just me...and this aint the REAL mac miller is it?

11. ^ what are you stupid? This is the internet! of course its the real mac miller!

12. If you dont want the lecture, Marlboro Reds. Thats my shit.

I wish it wasnt

13. I like Turkish Silvers (camel) and if youre into spending money check out Parliaments. peace.

14. [​IMG]

Don't do it.

15. I'm not going to lie... I started smoking to look cool. Now I regret picking up the habit.

But damn do I look cool...

16. #16 adambommb, Nov 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2010
    ^ haha
    or rather
    <

17. Don't start dude. Please don't :(

I am trying to quit. It is an insanely difficult process too. Sucks balls! You be amazed at how shitty your lungs start to feel after a while too.

Any the money. Costs LOADS too :(

18. Yeah, cigarettes suck. Dude, if you want to smoke without the consequences, get the non nicotine E-Cig. Also, you can get legal smokes too.

19. Sorry man, but it's a totally stupid idea to (at your age of assumed over 18) start smoking at this stage of your life, in this day and age.
    If you're getting piss tested for weed, deal with it - don't substitute.
    I've known people to substitute, and more often than not they end up addicted to whatever they pick up (alcohol, tobacco), as they're simply more addictive substances.

Besides, it's a pretty piss poor substitute anyway and doesn't even remotely resemble the feeling you get from weed.

Really man, I sympathise but, be smart.
    This is a point in your life you'll either look back on and slap yourself for when you're out of pocket with a nasty ass habit, or a point you won't need to remember because you made the right choice.

20. You shouldn't smoke
    blah blah blah

but, if you're gonna do it, atleast smoke the best cigarette ever made, some good ol' Newports

[​IMG]

Or if you'd prefer a full flavor, they just came out with these

[​IMG]

IMO no other cigarette is worth smoking