Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never seen this before, what is this pls help.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pfannekuchenbein, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Looks like the Jamaican I've seen. Keep the seeds - what you grow will be a lot better. Might be some really good old school genetics.

Even today in Amsterdam, street peddlers with dreads and rasta rhythm in their voices will sell you bags of stuff just like this. They wear those old green army jackets with all those big pockets (just like I did in the 70s).

Roll big my friend!

• Like Like x 1
  2. #22 xerb, Jan 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
    Some of the strangest product Ive ever seen was bought off a stranger on the bus. He approached me "Wanna buy some hash?". After a quick look I gave him $5.

It was a black chunk with bright green flecks and the texture of hash, but when breaking it up it came apart in layers, as if you were unpeeling an incredibly resinous bud.

Many years later I learned how it is made. When the resin (finger hash) has built up really thick on the fingers and palms, they grab a bud and roll it into a bud. Jamaican Style. Yes it will make you talk funny too!

PS. Last I heard a pound of Jamaican weed runs about $100 on the island - but it's usually handled roughly and not at its prime . Who wants to smoke that right?
    Take your bubblebags with you and turn it into hash.

3. I've read through a bunch of these posts and I have to say, my first thought was that it looked like "brick weed" but who knows?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm guessing that weed was either Jamaican or from somewhere nearby. Back in the day, It was hard to know when you got 'Jamaican' weed if it was actually from there, or Guatemala or Colombia or whatever. But hey -- if it a worked it was close enough for me. ;)

I've got a little Panama plant that's about half way through flower... the strain is called 'Panama' anyway, but it's a mix of '74 Panama, Green Panamanian (which is what people used to call Guatemalan weed down in L.A. back in the 70's/80's) and Colombian. Do I care that it's not the Panama Red I got back in 1974? Nah. It's 100% sativa, smells like wood and turpentine, and has scads of red hairs. In other words it's quite similar to, but will be stronger than that old school Panama Red: properly cured, never pressed into a brick, and devoid of seeds!

I can live with that. The 12 week flowering phase I could do without though. lol

5. Looks like Jamaican brick weed from the 70's. Smoked alot of that shit. Is it stemmy?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yuck. It’s to hard to tell from 2 pictures wether it’s moldy or not. Sometimes mold can be very hidden and some types can be dark in color so it could blend in with ur bud.
    You’ll cough long and hard and it’s gonna be super dry or full of mucus.

7. Sounds like some stuff I got a while back...
    Dude called it African Shit...
    Literly...
    Smelt like shit..
    Tasted like shit..
    Made your piece smell like shit..
    But I for sure got a great high.. :hippie:

8. Looks like fat Jamaican turds........ guy prob rubbed shit on some moldy buds.

9. I've had some brown that totally kicked my ass..once. 13 years ago. that happened one time and I've never seen that weed again. Most brown weed is bad

10. I ve seen this before,it happens beacuse weed is old and smuggled in small 1 kg baggs that are pressed really hard makes the bud turn darker colour especially if it sits for a long time, but it can still get you pretty fucked up hahahha.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Grasscity Forum mobile app