never seen or hurd of this before ever!

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by 666MadDog420, May 17, 2010.

1. yea bro i hear what your saying but yea they came in a pack of 10 seeds.
    it is a cheap strain, it was only 26 bucks for those 10 seeds.

2. Sounds like you have some sort of genetic mutant/ruderalis cross that doesn't flower based on the photoperiod. Have you planted all of the seeds? Did any of the rest do the same thing?

3. yes i planted all 10 seeds(all plants very similar), as shown in the beginning of the thread and i got 2 females out of it, but the normal purple widow plant hermied on me, 2 weeks into flowering...

4. I've got zero experience growing, but sounds like shitty seeds to me.

5. ruderalis = low thc

but not always......if its potent, clone it, very fast growing and maturing if its potent

6. I would avoid even dealing with this strain again. Hermies are crap. Bad genetics is crap. I would replace it with a more reputable strain.

7. #27 666MadDog420, Jul 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
    idk this plant is a one of a kind plant if u ask me....ruderalis plants stop growing when ever there ready to flower but i could of kept growing my mutant plant and wen i switched to 12/12 it stopped growing, and starting to become fatter and denser.. The clone is doing the same thing... i love this plant, its dank,its smells great and its alot of bud from one plant haha

8. #28 666MadDog420, Jul 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010
    enjoy mates,more to come...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]