Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never say never.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheHempress, Feb 28, 2004.

1. BTW, how do you delete a thread? Just for future reference.

2. hit the edit button, and then the little tick box to delete the post.......Peace out.........Sid

3. Calm down people...I didn't rat anyone out. The thought merely crossed my mind, but I didn't do it.

Damn, some of you people can get kinda uppity over something I may or may not do.

Let me tell you a little bit about the guy I might have ratted out anyway. He beats his girlfriend and he stabbed her in the leg once. Out of anyone I could think of, he would deserve it.

But calm down, I didn't do it. I'm just going to take what's coming to me. It's a first offense and we didn't even have 3 grams on us. Out of all of us, DarkMatter was the one who would have been in the most trouble, being out on bail and all.

The cop thought that I was supposedly in charge because I had the scale in my posession. He thought I could lead him to bigger and better things, I suppose. But truth be told, I only buy an 1/8th a week, and I don't even know anybody since I had my miscarriage. I barely buy anymore, and never that much.

Frankly, I'm not that worried. Luckily, it's tax return season. I'm probably just going to get a fine and maybe probabtion. I don't care. New experiences are broadening, right?

EDIT- Sorry, I don't mean to sound like a bitch...this is just a little nervewracking, I suppose.

To answer another question...They searched us because they saw DarkMatter fixing my seatbelt...from behind it looked like he was stuffing something under the seat. He was just helping me put my seatbelt on because we noticed we were being followed by an undercover. They found the stuff (seeds, rolling machine, papers, and the scale) in my purse and found the blunt guts on the back seat. I don't think they smelled anything. When they found the other stuff they asked me where everything was. I didn't lie and told them what was in the ashtray. DarkMatter had a bowl pack in his shoe, but I didn't tell them and they didn't find it when they searched him. Looking back I probably should have just hidden everything on me...they didn't search my person whatsoever. Just my purse.

We just bought that scale last week, though...so that sucked. But I was going to get a new rolling machine soon anyway, and papers don't cost that much. Luckily they didn't find the metal bowl that I gave Fred for valentine's day. They didn't search his bag.

4. well, regardless of what happens, make sure to post up about it....

5. eek, sorry to here that hempress :( I hope they go linient on you.

6. that really sucks! but I am hopin for the best! Isn't it always those little things that teh POPo get jaa's for? But anyway just be safe and try to stay out of trouble!

7. I've never been busted, so I don't know what to say. All I can tell you is NEVER narc your dealer out. Getting busted for weed isn't as bad as never being able to buy weed again because your branded as a snitch.

8. especially since you only had less than 3 grams or whatever, the thought of being a narc shouldn't have even crossed your mind :( narcing on someone you hate though is cool :D i know someone in the same situation. this dude has had like 4-5 girlfriends since i've known him, he beat every single one of them. he keeps his house in a condition where if cops came in, i honestly believe it may be quaraintined (sp?). he's just an all around ignorant asshole. a skid mark left by the human race! :D but um yeayea i understand how you may rat out someone you don't like.

9. i had something to post and i totally forgot what it was.

oh i remember. Tell them you were drunk when you bought it, so you dont remember buying it. Lol. Sounds rediculous but it worked for this kid in my schoo. He didnt get charged at all. Heh, admitted he bought drugs, but because he was drunk, even though he was underage, he got off. Lol

10. Listen to this man, very good idea...