Never saw a bong like this one...does this stuff all stay in at the same time?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Auto-Bud-Man, Aug 30, 2018.

1. I ordered a bong from GC and it came today. I guess I didn't realize how much stuff it had plugged into it! :)

It seems to have an extra long downstem that looks like a bowl but there is another bowl also that plugs into that.

I'm not sure why it's designed this way...is it so that you can put a screen in the down stem or something?

Plus it's got a carb hole also.

IMG_3104 copy.jpg

2. Why not try it?

3. Lol..I'm at work right now.
    I know it will smoke, I'm just wondering if there are things that I don't realize about it. It didn't have any directions or anything.

4. Its just a normal bong. That's how they look

5. oh...ok. I guess I haven't seen a lot of bongs up close (since I was 15) :)

6. yes. lately they have come up with a new design of downstem, where the outside fits a 18mm joint of the bong, and then the inside is 14mm so as to fit a 14mm bowl. so it looks much cleaner than this.

if the joint of this bong is 18mm which i think it is, then you can just buy one of these downstem im talking about and a 14mm bowl and have the cleaner set up. or just smoke as it is, its not a problem lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you. I believe that's what's going on. I appreciate the help.

8. it is, yours is just the older style of connection. it works just the same as the new ones tho.