Never realized how ADDICTIVE marijuana is to me...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AniMosiTy420, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Im not here to say Marijuana kills and all that shit, just a story of mine.

I tried quitting Marijuana because i just really don't need it in my life, with the whole legal system fucked up, i don't need a possesion charge on file, but whenever i'm around it its hard to say no. Marijuana may not be phsycially aidictive, but this shit is like your favorite candy bar, can't get enough of it!

2. that has nothing to do with being addictive, you just deep down love weed but ur pussy side is telling u to quit

3. It's psychologically addictive, yes. But there's no psychical evidence it's addictive.

If you truly feel as if you have a problem with with, you may want to seek help.

But honestly. I'm in the same boat.

I can't afford to get busted, but I refuse to stop using this amazing plant just because some old asshole in the 30's freaked out that our magical plant would murder his lumber profits if it hemp replaced wood as a building material...

4. this^^

5. agreed. :D
    But yeah sometimes i feel like i crave some weed now and again. they say it can be psychologically addicting...but oh well.

quitting is for quitters

6. Anything as awesome as weed is inevitably addictive. I just ate a whole package of Nutterbutters, and those things are not nearly as awesome as weed.

7. no:wave:

8. Marijuana IS addictive. Not like nicotine addictive but dank addictive.

:confused_2: im high

9. Cannabis is addicting.

Grasscity is addicting, collect glass pieces is addicting, telling stories about growing herb is addicting.. pretty much the whole subculture aspect of it is addicting.

10. Ya it's pretty hard to completely stop smoking once you get into the game for awhile. But it easy pretty easy to take t breaks, i just think about how high i'm going to get the next time i smoke :smoking:

11. I have felt that way before. But then I realized when you actually decide to stop for a week or whatever, after the first day I realize that its not as hard as it seems at first.

12. It sounds like the pleasure out weighs the chances of getting caught for you....Pretty normal with the people on this site..LOL!!!! I think a normal person looking at a marijuana possesion charge would say who gives a fuck!!! LOL! I would........

13. So quit smoking your money. Stop buying it for yourself, stop smoking it alone, and don't ever pay for it. If someone wants to smoke you out, you tell them that you don't intend to donate anything toward it and you're cool if they don't want to smoke you out because of that. And if they still want you to smoke, have a smoke. Just don't intentionally freeload. Don't be around people all the time who are trying to smoke you out just so you can use your policy to get free weed.

I'm probably creating one of those "I hate my friend" posts a few days in the future right now. :)

14. lol, yeah, this.

but if i have weed or if someone i know has weed, i can't just not smoke it. i can only not smoke if there's no easy way to get a hold of it... I just fucking love zoning out and counting the air, listening to music that becomes spiritual, even if it's like, fall out boy or something. lol.

15. Pussy side? Really?
    Theirs nothing wrong with being sober.
    Besides, if i was on my deathbed, i think itd be pretty cool to say i didnt get intoxicated on anything. I lived my life as it was, didnt duck, didnt dodge.

16. well i was forced to quit for 1 yeaqr due to probation. i hated every second of it, weed was all i thought about. but i wasnt like puking and sweating and shaking, i was just fucking pisses that i wasnt getting high. so i dont know about addictive, but damn fun fo sho

17. Dude, that is so freekin true, Weed is like the best candy bar, you can have all you want, but it just sucks if you cant have it for any reason

I'm takin a break from it for right now, just mabey like a year tops haha :p it's been a week, man I suck at taking breaks haha and when I tried taking a break last time, it was 4 days after that I blazed again

it's just hard to say no to dank :D

but I dont think I personally am psychologically addicted to it, I barley think about it at all :p

anyways, I dont think anyone should let go of the herb completley, it should be in your life because it's cool like that :D

18. I used to never think weed was THAT addicting. but again, i was smoking it many times a week, haha. I havent smoked since October now (trouble with the law), man do i miss it.