NEVER rail 2-cb.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SKS, Aug 24, 2009.

1. please blades hahahah.

i railed a purple alien suspected to be cut with 2-cb. my suspecions were confirmed 5 seconds after the powder hiy my nose. worst burning thing to rail. and the drips werre deathhhhhhhhhh.

but the visuals were fun :)

2. Honestly man.., inless you're sure the pill's mainly Mdmx or Mdx, save the railing for molly...Pop those pills, its just not worth it...

3. that goes with Rolls as well, and the other 2c-'s.
    I snorted half a roll and could barely finish it because it burned so bad. I learned.

4. nah man. sometimes i want a quick intense roll (lack of time, money whatever) so i'll just rail one as opposed to eating 2.5 ya know.

don't worry i know what i'm doing i promiseeeeeeeeeee

5. no dude. last week i was blowin all kinds of peack eckos and i was good. i know the difference between railing MDMA and 2-cb.

railing rolls is a tame game in comparision.

6. I love railing 2cb. One minute your sober, the next your fuckin trippin its sick.

7. i know omg i was good for the first 5 seconds then BAM. i watched my floor move me in waves towards the hallway lol!

8. Why rail pills? So much filler and binders that just tear up your sinuses and for what, a roll that hits a few minutes earlier? I use to do it alot but not anymore.

9. I dont rail rolls thats a waste. 2CB is a completely other drug durp.

10. i rail 2ce or 2ci now and then. once you get used to the feeling of a hundred killer bees in your nasal passage, it lots of fun.

11. yea crush em up and parachute or just mix the powder with some strong tasting juice and take it in a shot...all the binders in those pills make it not worth it hes right unless ur just looking for a different high but its a little overwhelming for me. but one time i railed a yellow bunny and it clogged up my nose haha and i rolled again for 10 mins everytime i blew my nose all nite

12. Haha, yeah I've never heard good things about snorting 2C chemicals...

and personally I don't like snorting molly either, I'd rather just parachute it

13. grow a pair bro
    railin bombs isnt supposed to induse a nose-gasim!
    its supposed to feel like getting hit in the face by mike tyson!
    and the dripps are supposed to be nasty!
    its all part of the expirence!
    i bet you rolled balls too!