Never post photos from your iphone

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Cnote, Oct 11, 2009.

1. and stay away from using ANY smartphones WHATSOEVER. Nothing wrong with iphones as such...just sayin'like...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Other phones will geotag too, just put it on airplane mode when you take a Pic. Should secure any plants regardless. I keep mine in Locked greenhouse and I'm remote on thousands of acres.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

3. they can also track down your sim card too ( if i am not mistaken ). i'll never bring my sim card with me on my guerilla growing spot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Making the assumption that everything, or at least anything electronic -post 1990, can be tracked, is not an unhealthy generalisation to make. ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. #325 BrewsnWeed666, Jun 1, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    Message was for a spammer.

6. Reported again. You don't have anything, you know it, I know, everyone who's read your pathetic post knows it.

Do the world a favour & fuck yourself with an extra rusty machete :thumbsup:.

7. #327 BrewsnWeed666, Jun 1, 2021
    Reply was for a scammer lol

Attached Files:

8. #328 BrewsnWeed666, Jun 1, 2021
    Reply was to a scammer lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Zooted!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. I am now my dude not long smoked hell yeah!!!:smoking:
    IMG_20210601_015207.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. Do you have a bowl packing station or is that a make shift gravity bong? I keep stuffing my slides sideways while it lays on the table dumping weed out... need a station to keep them vertical like that rather than packing while in the pipe! Now I'm curious... what is that contraption!!

Either way.. if that shit didn't flat line you into zoned out then you'll need a major t break. Happy sailing

12. Sounds legit. I bet law enforcement can do it too with Android.

13. They aren’t geotagged unless you have location turned on in camera settings. Plus there are gobs of free exif cleaners you can use if you’re that worried about it.

14. People aren't always bad. I've had a cop come up to my fence when my wife was out back. He said "oh you're not in any trouble or anything, just looking at your chickens!"..(I guess he loves chickens...) she said "well I'd hope not, you'd be on the wrong side of the fence for that" lol.

• Like Like x 1
  15. They can try

16. Scary times we livin' in

17. Yea I took a picture and when I looked on google earth it showed up the blue dot in my grow. I deleted it pronto.