Never post photos from your iphone

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Cnote, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Best thing you can do is just download a VPN like Hotspot Shield, or something cheap and similar.

2. I've noticed that with any pictures, anytime, on all phones we have tried. Just look at photos properties, mine have GPS location without the location services activated. Great tool for a tool.

3. Super curious, I've lived without data for ever, so no data means no cell service. I don't allow locations on my phone and have the time it won't work because I'm not with any service; my iPhone goes off wifi and even then doesn't even connect lol

Still being watched? Or am I safe because I like to take pics of my babies ; but if I ever went down I'd bring all my neighbours down with me as they all grow more then I do lmfaooo

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. The answer I was looking for, being broke has its advantages no sim for 7 years lol

5. So, if i'm uploading my phone pictures to a site like postimage, should i be fine? I'm only doing some legal plants that are not accessible by anyone but neighbors from their backyards (block system of housing). But can people get the location from pictures that were uploaded to that site and then image urled onto the forum post?

** I know that on photo bucket you can delete image location, but not sure about postimage

6. Cheers, hadn't thought of this

7. If you got to Settings/Privacy/Location Services/ and select "Never" on your "Camera" setting and "Photo" setting, there will be NO geographic locations imprinted on your photos.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Its only iphone??

9. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  10. Download an exif data remover. Takes all information that's embedded into photos away. Super simple. There's plenty of options in the App Store.

11. nice handle!

12. OP is 9 years old.

13. The post I responded to was 8 months old and my post had nothing to do with the OP

I am a pinball machine

14. You still bumped a 9 year old thread lol

15. If i did then you did too, lol?

Otherwise I bumped an 8 month old post by a poster whose handle I like. Big fucking deal. You need to find better things to do with your Saturdays than to police 9 year old threads, lol

16. Find a VPN that doesn't hold LOGS. As any VPN that holds LOGS are required to report anything "illegal"

• Like Like x 1
  17. #277 BrewsnWeed666, Jun 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018

Saturday?? What planet are you on it's Wednesday lmfao

& I replied to tell you it was 9 years old because you clearly can't check a date??

You also need to find better stuff to do then bump Hella old posts..

18. Haha, fair enough. It is Wednesday. I've been laid up with a knee injury so every day has been Saturday for me for the last 2 months...

As for the 9 year old thing, I dont know what else to say to you. I don't care when the OP date was, I was responding to a stickied thread that is always near the top. I didn't go dig it out of a 9 year old hole. The thread was regularly active as of October 12, 2017 which is the date of the post I responded to.

I don't have anthing else to say to someone who wastes their time on the most trivial thing, and then is too ignorant or incompetant to admit they don't know wtf they are talking about. Good day and good luck

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

19. Lol shit one about being laid up I know he feeling..

I didn't just single you out I tell everyone who bumps an old thread how old it is lol, this was in the new posts part & thought you didn't know the date lol

Didn't mean to bust your balls bro hope you recover from whatever you've done soon man

20. No worries! I guess this cabin fever has me a bit on edge. Gotta go throw on some moe. to chill out

• Like Like x 1