Never post photos from your iphone

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Cnote, Oct 11, 2009.

1. I used the above site to check a generic phone pic that was loaded on my PC and its shows no data since I turned off location info on my iPhone.

However for any plant pics I use a digital camera and load them on my PC and upload to photobucket and then paste them in threads.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Regardless of legality, it's always good to be careful of jackers too. But i think people are way over thinking it sometimes.

``\_(^_-)_/``

3. Legal. Have shotgun.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Just strip the exif data, and don't trust some website to do it that defeats the whole purpose.

Step 1) put the photo on your computer

Option 1:

Step 2) Copy and paste it into MS paint
    Step 3) Save the paint file

Option 2:

Step 2) Take a screenshot of the photo and upload it

Option 3:

Step 2) Right click > properties
    Step 3) Click details tab, and press "remove properties and personal information"

Anyway all you guys are all paranoid about LE using this forum to catch people using exif data. At the end of the day I bet 99% of your are using your phone or your internet at home to browse this forum which can be traced back to you in the event LE gets a warrant for this site (same amount of effort TBH)

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm sure someone else has already pointed this out, but you can disable geotagging on your phone. The rest of the EXIF data is harmless, unless you really don't want people knowing what kind of phone you use or the time you took a picture.

Also, one would be wise to use a VPN for added security.

6. Go to gallery, screenshot your picture, upload screenshot, problem solved.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Why won't the government just legalize it already instead of ruining peoples' lives for a simple plant that does less harm than the prescription opioids they would give out instead!? :judge:

8. Weed is legal where I live, and I'm well protected from theft or incursion. My avatar is me, and my iPad tells my fellow blades where I live so they can show up and smoke a bowl with me. The cops can even show up and roast one, as long as they're off duty.

I hope that some day we can all do this and tell stories about when we were outlaw youths, and hid our faces from the law...

March on, my brothers of legalization! :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. the DEA builds a case and gives it to the prosecutor. they then use that info to reverse engineer a case against you, and they dont have to disclose that info to the court during a trial. fucked up i know.

10. its in the properties when you right click on it

11. my phone has an option to turn on or off camera location right below the on/off for the GPS. Is simply keeping the camera locator turned off adequate?

12. I'm glad to be legal!

• Like Like x 3
  13. you can take the sim card out and then it's not possible to tag it. No SIM card, no communication w/ cell towers, no GPS. just make sure there are no wifi connections around

14. Fuck the police

15. money the medicine it could replace goes upwards to 2k for 30 day supply for it would more than just pain pills.
    not to mention the gas/oil company's would lose billions it was the first fuel after all .

from plastic to wood it would replace them all

16. Will this work for Iphone? How did you aquire Infraview?

17. Can you just take a picture then screenshot that picture and your good?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Just encrypt your pictures with a simple app???

19. They're only GeoTagged if you have your location services on, lol.

You guys really need to learn about Technology.

• Like Like x 1