Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never picking up indica after a t-break again

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokens, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Took a month t-break because tolerance was an issue and now i got some purp, bombb ass indica. Anyway everytime i light up it gets me so blasted i'm high for an hour and then i'm still a lil high after that and the true indica properties kick in and my ass goes straight to sleep lol!

2. And you didn't enjoy it because...?

Edit: By the way, you can edit your post by clicking the "EDIT" button below your post.

3. Edit: I took a t-break because of money issues but tolerance was a pain as well.

4. I did enjoy it but i would rather not sleep all day lol. Sativa is my favorite.

5. You just smoked too much, bro. My favorite's sativa, too, but indica can be good if you want to relax after a long day's school/work or have trouble sleeping. :)

6. I'm about to come off of a two week break and I've got 80/20 indica/sativa. I suspect that it will put me to sleep as well.

7. I like indicas

8. I usually try to pick up sativas but I like to trade buds when I can. I finally found someone with more indica blends. I smoke the headies during the day and the heavier stuff to relax and fall asleep at night.

T-breaks make for a helluva drug.

9. What a fucking weird title, how is that at all bad, you basically got stoned off some weed, woahh never again.

10. I never understood when people complained about couch lock. Pure relaxation.

11. lol you don't understand what i'm getting at, i like how potent it is but i lke sativas way more because i like a more focused, up-beat high.

12. Maybe a more correct title would have been:

"Never picking up indica after a t-break for a wake and bake before work"

I understand what you're saying, but who doesn't love to get a good couchlock going every once in a while?

13. A solid couchlock is what lets me catch up on shows.
    "No, your ass is going to stay on the couch and finish 30 Rock!"

14. You should just drink Dr. Pepper or Mountain Dew when using Indica. That's what I do and I never fall asleep.

15. "You honestly don't have anything else to do today. Why not watch season 3 of Sons of Anarchy in one sitting? Just order that pizza and throw that frozen cheesecake out to thaw."

^Me, after indica. I see no problem :D