Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never know until you smoke it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cooked, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Am I alone on this?

I've come to believe that you never know how good the weed is until you smoke it. Many times I have had stuff that I thought was schwag - no smell, not sticky, even fairly leafy - but it kicked my ass. I've also had stuff that looked and smelt great, but didn't do much.

I think some people are overly obsessed with inspecting their weed, basically with a microscope.

And it confuses me when people mix different types of weed. Lets say they mix 4 types. Type A: 20% THC
    Type B: 25% THC
    Type C: 30% THC
    Type D: 35% THC

"Oh man, you ever mix different types? It's craazzzzyyy"

Wouldn't it be better to just smoke Type D by itself, without diluting it with the others?

2. #2 hatchplzhelp, Dec 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009
    Well first off those THC% are way off the highest weed THC % wise was reported in high times on G13 and that was only 28%. People mix weed to get a diff type of high bc each strain causes a diff effect so they mix them. The reason to inspect weed with a microscope is to look at the trichs and the color. Immature buds have clear trichs very low high, while clear and milky trichs will cause a total head high with no body effect. a mix of cloudy and amber trich 50/50 will cause head and body highs while all amber trichs will cause couch lock.

The stuff you thought that was schwag that kicked your ass, if it had been grown better it would of been the chronic. The stuff that didnt do much but looked great was probably immature when chopped and poorly cured. All weed is no name dank often its just an abused girl who was beat up,treated poorly when being grown the end result is the buds arent great

3. if i see weed and it looks schwaggy, leafy, and doesnt smell good, i don't have much of an expectation for it so maybe that's why it still gets me high

4. well when you mix different strains of weed into a bowl aka "Salad Bowl", you get each strains different effects. THC isn't everything, each strain contains different levels of hundreds of chemicals. A good indica and sativa mix will truly fuck you up

5. The best shit I've ever had was brown. but for some reason it had me as fried as the highest id ever been.

6. this, its like havign different types of apples each with their own unique flavor and taste but all have a somewhat familiar taste, weed isn't only THC its only one of the many canbinols found in marijuana.