Never have used a good bong before

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Shipwreck, Nov 12, 2010.

1. I've taken an appreciation for bongs recently, I have a very small zong and it's been great.
    For the past couple of weeks I've been looking into different bongs for my first big smoking purchase. I've gotten countless suggestions that EHLE is comparable to RooR bongs but without the pricetag to match.
    At about 1AM last night, I was looking through EDIT again and to my absolute surprise, the EHLE 1000ML with ice catchers was in stock, I purchased it and now I'm anxious about my order.

To clarify, how good is the bong that I bought?

Criticism is appreciated. :smoke:

2. Every bong is a good bong as long as its sanitary, air tight and gets you stoned.:smoke:

The ehle is nice grats on your purchase, I would've rather picked up the 7mm molino tubes on gc for the same price but ehle is a good name and will be a good piece no doubt.

3. ehle is great. a very well respected brand. did you get a diffused downstem with it too? no worries if you didn't, but it'll make your bong hit smoother.

4. The next purchase I'm going to get is going to be an Alex K showerhead diffuser then I'll buy an ash catcher.
    Thinking about the Molino Octopus.

5. just my 2 cents, avoid molino. if you are gonna slap an alex k showerhead downstem on that ehle, that'll be a very nice tube. and if I were you I would get an inline AC next to put on that bad boy. but molino is just kind of lower quality than ehle & Alex K.

6. That's what I was fearing.
    I was told that Molino is china made.

What would be a nice inline Ash catcher to get?

7. Ive owned the octopus a/c. It worked pretty well, but it did add drag to the system... Im currently getting a custom ordered showerhead a/c and showerhead downstem (alexk style) for 75 bucks, which is a sweet deal considering the alexk showerheads run for about 50 bucks on alt.

upgrading your downstem is always a good idea, non-diffused and d-slit diffused just cant compare to a showerhead.

8. i response to your ash catcher question, i suggest a name brand inline, as that is what i got and have been really enjoying it. another good inline would be from ssfg... and uhh gc has some a weedstar inline a/c i'm pretty sure :rolleyes:

9. What size alex k diffuser would fit best on the bong?
    I was thinking 5 1/4"