Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never had sativa

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaReALdUTchMaZ, Aug 28, 2011.

1. my whole smoking career has been kush this and kush that I've never even had a Hybrid. I just want to feel that heady brace and energetic high I hear about that u get from a sativa.Well what Im getting at is smoking the same type gets boring SO EXPAND UR FUCKING SMOKAGE LMAO!!!

2. #2 wunschshrek, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2011
    A lot of the kush strains are hybrids.

You probably have and just didn't realize.

Most commercial growers don't grow pure sativas because of how much longer they take to flower and finish, commercial growers really just want the fastest turn around so most grow he 8 week flowering strains.

You don't know anyone that can get haze though? It is the most common pure sativa I have access to, real common here in NYC but you are going to pay a lot extra for official haze.

3. I'd be happy if I was in your position I love indica strains

4. Man unless you buy from growers probably every weed you smoke is probably a hybrid. Like the last person said it's rarer to find pure sativa than anything because it takes the longest to grow.

5. dude...what? first of all i find it highly unlikely that you've been smoking pure indica your whole career, secondly go buy some trainwreck or something and get ready to fucking leave this world

i agree though smoking the same type of genetics gets boring really fast.

6. is this really a seasoned tokers thread?