Never had an urge

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Trav-con, Jul 17, 2009.

1. well sup GC, i'v done alot of toking and alot of thinking. I have been thinking about everything. Even my interaction with the females. I'm your typical "just freinds" guy when it comes to girls. I'v been that way since 8th grade. Now I'm 18 and going to be a senior this year. This past year of HS have been ok it terms os social interaction, but I'm all around done with even trying any more. Like most males, and I'm shure I'm not alone when I say this, I desire you typical boy feeing girl freind relationship. Hell I can go without sex, I just want the love than isn't from mom, dad, or siblings. I want true love.

But I'm done, me and this girl had this thing last quarter of school this year, but being an honest dude I told her I smoke herb. She didn't like it, last thing she said to me was "your stupid and it bad for you. This is what I hope is our last conversation." I was crushed and honestly I wanted to cry then and their. I was devistated, so much in fact I have put my self in soclusion this summer from almost every one but 2 3 maby 4 guys (if you count a dealer).

So now I ask you this. Why is it every time I tell the truth about anything to any girl I just get called dumb? Shure, Shure ill get posts like "show her the union, educate her" but I can't she is going to college in a catholic college (I go to catholic school) and their no use in talking to her because I can't look at her, her complete disregaured to my feelings (bros have them too ;_;) just makes me mad, and a little bit depressed.

So I figured life can't be so bad alone and un-loved. My only escapes are herb,music, and I dabble in painting and sculpture. No I don't want advice I just want my previous question ancwerd (I'm bad at spelling) and a show of hand how many lome wolfs dose GC shelter?

2. Hi,

Dont get 2 hung up on the rejection dude... You have your whole life in front of you and will have ample oppurtunities to find love.. ( know that aint much use to u now but im 37 and been through this a few times)

College will be a different ball game and a lot easier with the ladies..
    Concentrate on ure studies and if u are successful (Make some money or get some respect) then u will be beating them off with a stick
    Chill and enjoy ure herb and art...

3. Bro you are 18. You do not need a relationship right now. Straight up.

No true love at that age.

4. #4 PrettyLit, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
    you'll find true love but obviously not yet. so move on..................

& when a girl calls you dumb again tell her to get her facts staright because what she thinks is right is WRONG. give them the straight hard facts and if they dont wanna listen then you still made your point.

5. She called you dumb cus you smoke weed wtf stupid slut dont even talk to her. She aint worth it bro so let her go to her stupid little catholic college and become a nun.