Never Had A Real Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by As Above So Below, Jul 15, 2014.

1. I'll try not to make this a long post lol.

In Jr High I was shy and liked hanging around my friends and in high school I started drinking and smoking a bit and got a lot more comfortable around women, a lot more comfortable. I would say I am definitely ok looking, not ugly by any means. I am definitely interested in women lol. I only had a few friends in HS and we mostly partied with girls and if I wasn't doing that then I was just hanging with the guys doing other random shit. After Jr high I had no issues with actually talking with women, it was just that when it came to intimacy I wasn't exactly sure how to proceed. I am a very black-and-white kind of person so if we both like each other I tend to just want to have sex right off the bat lol. 

After HS I didn't party nearly as much, started working a bit and in my spare time I mostly watched lots of tv, movies, anime, reading books, working out. I lost touch with most of my friends.

So a few years later I joined the military, was gone for a bit and then once I got back I got my first apartment, and then I started to party a lot more. I find that I'm able to connect with girls pretty easily, I can talk up a storm, but I have very extreme view points in things. Such as when I do have a family I'd want my wife to stay home and raise our kids, while I provide. I don't like to disrespect women and I find it sickening when guys talk about women like they are just objects (how much pussy they've fucked, etc). I often fantasize about all kinds of women, but I also seem to have absurdly high expectations of what I want from a mate, such as a good body and also a better mind. It seems shallow as fuck, but I can't see myself being with an overweight or even mildly overweight woman.

I am also not one to cheat because the idea appalls me. I've never actually had a girlfriend, had sex once when I was drunk and don't really remember it, but she was very attractive lol.

It always seems like it's never the right time to have a GF. I always think, well this week I don't have enough money, this week I'm busy, etc etc.

I am also a big conspiracy theorist and anti-government and it's rare to find someone like minded in my opinion. I also don't do a whole lot. Like I literally work, go home, watch tv, work out a few times a week, sleep, etc. No change in my daily activity, but I am also very happy, it's just I know I'm missing out on having a companion.

I am also pretty anti-mainstream such as songs on the radio, new trends, fb, twitter, instagram, etc etc. 

I am pretty happy for the most part, I find that my life is pretty fucking awesome for the most part so I really have no right to be sad(?) over such a small thing. I am also a slight sociopath and I know I don't have the same emotions/reactions that most 'normal' people do. 

Long story short, am I doomed? Any advice? 

2. I'm sure there's somewhere exactly like you out there. Just a matter of finding them.

I'm kinda like you and am extremely picky and have a hard time finding someone like me that I can really vibe with.