Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never got my product. Please help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frankricard14, Mar 23, 2011.

1. I ordered an item on February 9th and it shipped to California on February 14th. unfortunately it has been 27 business days and I haven't received my order. I called the support line, but it says that my call can not be connected. also I emailed the support line a week ago and they haven't responded in a week. Has anyone else out there had any issues with this? Please help!!

2. It's GC. They tend to be slow on there orders. Just give it some time.

3. hmmm alright. I just want to make sure I didn't get ripped off or something.

4. If you got 'ripped off' it wouldn't be because of gc, itd be because of customs jacking your shit. But they would send you a letter letting you know if that were the case.